What's new

Breakthrough Hawkgirl VS Flash 10 - 0 MU?????

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
in light of the recent developments on tym, spamming is the way to go now that scorpion is here....so how can we apply spamming to other characters to win? well ladies and gentlemen i believe me and Mr. Mileena found the first 10-0 MU in this game......HG doesn't need to do a thing but mac charge the flash all day, the flash is one of the only characters in this game to not be able to properly do a single....fucking thing about HG's mace charge...... his MB b3 is awkward 2 hitting move that wiffs when trying to punish it most of the time, and his jumping attacks are incredibly bad at trying to anti air her the entire match out of mace charge and unreliable 95% of the time, J.3 gets stuffed :( and i can't trade with her with LC because MB version has no armor and she does double the damage with her charge.
RunwayMafia
Hellion_96
DGOD PSYCHO
LEGEND
SaJa
AK Pig Of The Hut
Espio
AK Trepound380

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
LMFAO. Good one. I was like is this guy serious?! Then I saw the video I began to LOL. :p
we are the most serious people on the planet ..................................................................................................................................

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Boodendorf

What about the speed dodge ? Can it punish the charge ? It's safe against every char I guess.

But yeah, d1 spam is hard for Flash because he can't counterpoke anyone. x(

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Mace Charge is braindead. This scrubby shit breaks the game. I had a random do this to me in ranked. It should be blockable on reaction 100 for 100, and -100 on block at that.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
OK, I just tried. It won't be that easy online but still :

Speed dodge when Hawkgirl is going to hit you, and then flying upercut. Zyphox

The speed dodge actually punish every charges of the game having big recovery. It goes from the flying upercut to the full combo. speed dodge has to be used on read obviously, except if we can do it on reaction offline.

LEGEND

YES!
1) This \/
Jump back normals evade and punish the mace charge on a read.
2) This \/

OK, I just tried. It won't be that easy online but still :

Speed dodge when Hawkgirl is going to hit you, and then flying upercut. Zyphox

The speed dodge actually punish every charges of the game having big recovery. It goes from the flying upercut to the full combo. speed dodge has to be used on read obviously, except if we can do it on reaction offline.

3) who the fuck cares about hawkgirl?

BCE

Noob
it was just irritating to watch this video, you cried and cried, even when in the first minutes of the video you punished her just by jumping back and for some reason your brain didnt accepted the idea to block the charge standing and got 20 MB overhead in a row. great salty

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
it was just irritating to watch this video, you cried and cried, even when in the first minutes of the video you punished her just by jumping back and for some reason your brain didnt accepted the idea to block the charge standing and got 20 MB overhead in a row. great salty
It was a joke video bro... :confused: