What's new

General/Other HawkGirl Injustice Frame Data Error? Says its -55

It's not -5. Test it vs Superman's Super (his Super is 1 frame) and I don't think he can punish. I'd test but I'm away from my PS3 right now. NRS just fucked up plain and simple

The move is more like 0 on block. Someone on the other thread said he tested by having both characters jump immediately after and they jumped at the same time (indication that both characters recover at the same instance)
wasnt his super 2 frames?

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Just tried it out against Superman's super, she clearly is + on block, especially the air version.
On a side note, F1 and the 3 of f13 aren't safe against his super, but the 2 of f12 is.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
its good but there is still bugs, if you set the cpu to duck block and stance it will still block 22 high command grab from shazam, you wont believe the shit Cossner and other people gave me for it, it only worked in training mode. he really tried to blow me up for naming the tech, but thats another thread LOL
Go jump from a bridge.
The Zyphox Loop bridge.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Go jump from a bridge.
The Zyphox Loop bridge.
hey you know what everytime someone names tech after themselves, like the shoryuken prison, or the zyphox loop we should call the people who care so much that they just have to bitch about them nameing tech the cossner effect, its where the person has nothing better to do than hate you for naming tech, the cossner effect, i like it :)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
hey you know what everytime someone names tech after themselves, like the shoryuken prison, or the zyphox loop we should call the people who care so much that they just have to bitch about them nameing tech the cossner effect, its where the person has nothing better to do than hate you for naming tech, the cossner effect, i like it :)
Did you also tell them about the Boston Bombings shit you were saying? Or how you spammed someone's profile saying the whole thing was a joke? I literally said "it's fanny cause it's true", and you dragged me into this little tantrum of yours. Like this right now, what does is thread has to do with anything? Are you seriously bitching here now? Didn't that whole thing was like 3 days ago? I think being a 10 year-old's first day on the internet should be called "the zyphox loop".