What's new

General/Other HawkGirl Injustice Frame Data Error? Says its -55

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

HawkGirl Frame Data Error? Says its -55 But a 6 frame advancing special cant punish it point blank????

G T F O here, something is wrong here.

Now I know we've been told multi hit moves on block like gunshots and all are wrong but this look seriously f'ed up unless theres something im missing

@gga 16 bit
@gga dizzy

Am i missing something here?

Pig Of The Hut

Yea, I can't even pay attention to the frame data anymore, it's hard to know what's correct or incorrect.
When was this found/discussed?

So what other moves are wrong like this? -55? gtfo here thats a huge # lol

Feels like +55 (i joke sort of)

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
When was this found/discussed?

So what other moves are wrong like this? -55? gtfo here thats a huge # lol

Feels like +55 (i joke sort of)
You were the one who made the thread about it lol. That it was confirmed that frame data was wrong in the game or something. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Pig Of The Hut

You were the one who made the thread about it lol. That it was confirmed that frame data was wrong in the game or something. I'll see if I can find the thread.
Yea i know man but that was about MULTI hit moves i was told, now i find this.

:(

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Yeah, generally, if things seem wrong, just do testing with the record feature, or the AI. FUCKING THANK GOD FOR AMAZING PRACTICE MODE!
Yea, I just set the ai to reversal attack on, and see what they can or can't punish, but it would still be nice to have the proper frame data.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
the funniest thing about this one is that in the Prima Guide it says it's safe lol. I think only Supermans Super can punish it Pig, not 100% though

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah, generally, if things seem wrong, just do testing with the record feature, or the AI. FUCKING THANK GOD FOR AMAZING PRACTICE MODE!
its good but there is still bugs, if you set the cpu to duck block and stance it will still block 22 high command grab from shazam, you wont believe the shit Cossner and other people gave me for it, it only worked in training mode. he really tried to blow me up for naming the tech, but thats another thread LOL

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm definitely confused about what went wrong with this one, as well. The error explaining multihits makes perfect sense to me, but I've not the faintest about what's going on with this one.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm definitely confused about what went wrong with this one, as well. The error explaining multihits makes perfect sense to me, but I've not the faintest about what's going on with this one.
there are many moves in this game with single hit properties that are incorrect on block or on hit, the flash lightning kick is at best +8 on hit, not +15, and on block its not -5 more like -2, hope they fix this with the patch thats coming soon

KRYS9984

Noob
Perhaps the special attack is actually -5 and the extra 5 was the error; it's a pretty big error though.

It doesn't even seem to have a lot of block stun (Lexs' block animation seems standard ) but just enough for her to recover and block.

InfernoZ

Noob
Perhaps the special attack is actually -5 and the extra 5 was the error; it's a pretty big error though.

It doesn't even seem to have a lot of block stun (Lexs' block animation seems standard ) but just enough for her to recover and block.
It's not -5. Test it vs Superman's Super (his Super is 1 frame) and I don't think he can punish. I'd test but I'm away from my PS3 right now. NRS just fucked up plain and simple

The move is more like 0 on block. Someone on the other thread said he tested by having both characters jump immediately after and they jumped at the same time (indication that both characters recover at the same instance)