What's new

Match Footage HawkGirl Battle Footage

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
doubleperfect

Oh heeyyy F1~MT MB right off the bat in match 1!! I really like your style...you are very patient and smart. I love how you avoided his teleport with ease and how he picked up that tablet to throw at you in the corner and you simply activated trait and floated upward. I only watched the first match (heading to work soon) but I'm loving you thus far. Very graceful...clear control of your HG. Good shit bud.

doubleperfect

Oh heeyyy F1~MT MB right off the bat in match 1!! I really like your style...you are very patient and smart. I love how you avoided his teleport with ease and how he picked up that tablet to throw at you in the corner and you simply activated trait and floated upward. I only watched the first match (heading to work soon) but I'm loving you thus far. Very graceful...clear control of your HG. Good shit bud.

thank you :)
currently im working on my execution on some punish combos. in the video i was dropping them a few times which makes me sad. lol. ya that f1~mt mb is dope best way to punish on a -9 tackle on block and sadly its one of two of hawkgirls fastest moves to punish in that time frame.

i'll try to post up more updated ones later this week!

RunwayMafia

thank you :)
currently im working on my execution on some punish combos. in the video i was dropping them a few times which makes me sad. lol. ya that f1~mt mb is dope best way to punish on a -9 tackle on block and sadly its one of two of hawkgirls fastest moves to punish in that time frame.

i'll try to post up more updated ones later this week!
Please do...you are hella solid. I just watched either the second or third match against the DD player and twice you dropped the F1~Mt Mb or 32~mt mb and it was down to the wire...I was biting my fingernails. One thing we have in common; we both cancel the shit out of mace toss...I love this strategy. In the videos I just posted above I do this constantly and it always baits jumps and/or movement...I love it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I must tell you guys that i hate you because i am the only one that can't connect consistently F1~WE or F1~MT lol :c i can only do it consistently after a ji

Please do...you are hella solid. I just watched either the second or third match against the DD player and twice you dropped the F1~Mt Mb or 32~mt mb and it was down to the wire...I was biting my fingernails. One thing we have in common; we both cancel the shit out of mace toss...I love this strategy. In the videos I just posted above I do this constantly and it always baits jumps and/or movement...I love it.
air mace toss set ups are so goood. lol. as for those combos i can hit them well enough, i guess thats what i get for sitting on a taller chair, lol you know what i mean? it messes up with how i play on a stick. haha

RunwayMafia

I must tell you guys that i hate you because i am the only one that can't connect consistently F1~WE or F1~MT lol :c i can only do it consistently after a ji
You will doll...when I first started doing them they felt very foreign. The F1~WE(2) is super fast...I mess it up all the time...it's like one continuous FAST motion....

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You will doll...when I first started doing them they felt very foreign. The F1~WE(2) is super fast...I mess it up all the time...it's like one continuous FAST motion....
I am trying do hard girl... But well.. I guess i will have the timing once! #ToTheLab

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
doubleperfect I love your Hawkgirl and your use of 2,2, up 3 in pressure :). What I like to do after people start blocking and respecting your frame advantage is mix it up between doing another string like 3,2, mace charge, wing evade 2 or throw depending on if they're blocking high or low.

Those MB up shoulder mace toss combos <3. I didn't know you could stuff MB venom with her down 1, good to know, I just figured you couldn't since it was listed as plus on block, gonna start doing that more.

doubleperfect I love your Hawkgirl and your use of 2,2, up 3 in pressure :). What I like to do after people start blocking and respecting your frame advantage is mix it up between doing another string like 3,2, mace charge, wing evade 2 or throw depending on if they're blocking high or low.

Those MB up shoulder mace toss combos <3. I didn't know you could stuff MB venom with her down 1, good to know, I just figured you couldn't since it was listed as plus on block, gonna start doing that more.

ya thats something i need to mix in after my 2,2 up 3 set up is into 3 into we2. that would make my set ups more scary. thanks for the idea! lol

venom is plus on block on the mb vemon im just stuffing his slower moves with my 6 frame poke. if he did d1/d2 he would be able to beat me out.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
God I like never use 22...I need to incorporate it more often. Espio is the queen of 22U3...he loves it.
Haha that's my jam. It's one of the most stylish looking string in the game that is actually useful, I love acrobatic flips and I love if I'm in the corner it's a safe way out on block that gives you pressure after <3.

You should, it's so good and underutilized.

I love 3,2,B1 <3 it's almost the same... With the same advantage...
I really love this string as well, the only thing about the plus 2 for this one is that the huge pushback means you can't follow up with anything, but it gives you great space to work on your next move.

The queen of 22U3 LOL
Dat title lol ;__;

ya thats something i need to mix in after my 2,2 up 3 set up is into 3 into we2. that would make my set ups more scary. thanks for the idea! lol

venom is plus on block on the mb vemon im just stuffing his slower moves with my 6 frame poke. if he did d1/d2 he would be able to beat me out.

Yay, glad to help! Ah okay, low pokes are guaranteed, but not his other stuff. I'll have to hit the lab later today and review his frame data.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Haha that's my jam. It's one of the most stylish looking string in the game that is actually useful, I love acrobatic flips and I love if I'm in the corner it's a safe way out on block that gives you pressure after <3.

You should, it's so good and underutilized.

I really love this string as well, the only thing about the plus 2 for this one is that the huge pushback means you can't follow up with anything, but it gives you great space to work on your next move.

Dat title lol ;__;

Yay, glad to help! Ah okay, low pokes are guaranteed, but not his other stuff. I'll have to hit the lab later today and review his frame data.
I wanna be the queen of 3,2,B1 ;__;

Man, I NEVER use that string but I've been looking to implement 22 to see if I can go 22>B223/B22~trait.

Her D1 is too good. I abuse the fuck out of it. I wanna connect a D1 and then go to 22. But I can't help but combo off of the D1 or IADK.

RunwayMafia

Man, I NEVER use that string but I've been looking to implement 22 to see if I can go 22>B223/B22~trait.

Her D1 is too good. I abuse the fuck out of it. I wanna connect a D1 and then go to 22. But I can't help but combo off of the D1 or IADK.
Yup...I'm a huge ankle biter with D1...love it! I do d1 into stomp way more than I should.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
not at all. the move on block puts you away from them, if you want to pressure 2,2,up3 is better if your looking to put alot of distance in a match up in your favor like vs grundy then yes 3,2,b1 would be better.
Ohh really? Wow i actually thought both made the same spacing