What's new

Match Footage HawkGirl Battle Footage

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Too much pressure after Boo's vids but whatevs lol, Grand finals on our weekly. My Hawky vs Supes. Again, Critique/advice/suggestions appreciated.
I swear I can do combos lol, I've been playing too much online so my timing is really off on alot of things. I was doing b1 WE3 loops all through the tournament but i dropped too much shit in that set.
Also, all those fly 3's were footdives, idk why they were werent coming out <__>

Oh and ignore the derpy commentary..

regulas

Your Emporer
@Boodendorf

I also love your Hawkgirl!
I'm curious as to your opinion of the string: b22~WE2? You seem to favour d1 pokes before WE2, my only qualm in testing was that the WE2 is blockable in that case if the opponent knows your strings well enough (I don't think that d1 is actually +19 ?).

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
@EmInEnTShAdOw

I swear to GOD...on the first or second day of playing my friend SinH3LL, I had a moment of pure terror/excitement when I thought the announcer said "SinHell Wins"...when in reality she said, "Superman wins"...but for a moment I was like, "Ohhhh shit...the computers have us...Skynet has won...we are living in The Terminator!!!!"

RunwayMafia

Vs Bat Girl (I've played better, but the MU is still tough, NEVER FLY/JUMP in this one, you gotta utilize her ground game/rush down vs this trollop.

RunwayMafia

Finals of our weekly, vs Nightwing/Lex

Advice/Tips appreciated :)
Love it. Very good use of Wing Evades...very smart choices with the d1~special...I also noticed you had very good air control and your air mace throw's were very consistent (something I can't seem to do...I'll throw one and then the next few wont come out, grrr) I especially liked how you mixed up the tempo of the match here and there. You would be aggressive and rush down and then take the fight to the air (let's be real, NW can't really do much when HG takes the fight to the air). I'd say you are very versatile and well rounded with her. Whenever I play Nightwing, Frost, or even Harley, I'll fight them from the air from the get go and whittle away at their health and patience and then just bombard them with rush down.

The beauty of HG is how she can control the tempo and flow of the match. Very few characters can prevent her from doing this...Very nice Eternal Blaze!

seeo

That's my Jam!
Hello all. This is a first to 3 series I played with a GL player on xbox live. Would appreciate any feedback given. Still trying to figure out a good strategy to deal with Lantern.