What's new

Havik gear leaked for Noob Saibot - 50% confirmation for the Cleric of Chaos

mook

Noob
Also, Noob seems to be a character who gets skins as gear, unlike other characters, like he did with batman who laughs.
But we aren‘t getting the Batman who Laughs as a character, just like we may not get Havik as a character.

Like someone else said, it really isn‘t the same situation as the Lady Spawn skin for Jacqui.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
But we aren‘t getting the Batman who Laughs as a character, just like we may not get Havik as a character.

Like someone else said, it really isn‘t the same situation as the Lady Spawn skin for Jacqui.
It could be. That's what I'm saying. Jacqui's Spawn skin creates a precedent and shuts down the 'skin = de-confirmation' status quo we all considered as fact for all this time.

Is this all wishful thinking? Yes, it might as well be. All I'm saying is that we could just as well be looking at a 'Havik releases on July 18th! Also available the Chaos Gear for Noob Saibot!' or some shit like that.

TBH, if it wasn't for his assist's removal, I would also consider Noob's Havik helmet as de-confirmation. Now, I'm 90% sure we're getting Havik for KP2.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I think I'm right.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
It could be. That's what I'm saying. Jacqui's Spawn skin creates a precedent and shuts down the 'skin = de-confirmation' status quo we all considered as fact for all this time.

Is this all wishful thinking? Yes, it might as well be. All I'm saying is that we could just as well be looking at a 'Havik releases on July 18th! Also available the Chaos Gear for Noob Saibot!' or some shit like that.

TBH, if it wasn't for his assist's removal, I would also consider Noob's Havik helmet as de-confirmation. Now, I'm 90% sure we're getting Havik for KP2.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I think I'm right.
Assist removal??

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Havik initially had an assist, but it was removed shortly after the game launched. IIRC, a similar thing happened with Starfire in Injustice 2.

I honestly don't see why NRS would bother removing the assist if they don't plan on making Havik playable.
Ah right I see.

Hope not only havik makes it in but that he 1st released out of kp2!!! Hate to have to have the kind of wait spawn fans had from his announcement to release

Ah right I see.

Hope not only havik makes it in but that he 1st released out of kp2!!! Hate to have to have the kind of wait spawn fans had from his announcement to release
We'll likely see Sheeva, Fujin and Ash first considering they have been leaked for quite some time, and havik is not even confirmed/guarateed yet.

Last edited:
This is it. A helmet resembling Havik was leaked for Noob Saibot.

This means that either A) Havik is deconfirmed and we only get a Havik-themed gear for Noob Saibot (like Baraka got a Killer Croc skin) or B) Havik is confirmed for KP2 and Noob gets a Havik-themed skin like Jacqui got Spawn's when the Hellspawn guest was released.

Cross your fingers, fans of Chaosrealm … this could be it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/fwnu7p
View attachment 16721
View attachment 16722
this image is so random it could be anything

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Havik initially had an assist, but it was removed shortly after the game launched. IIRC, a similar thing happened with Starfire in Injustice 2.

I honestly don't see why NRS would bother removing the assist if they don't plan on making Havik playable.
Was it Starfire or Enchantress?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I am surprised by the amount of love he gets he hasn’t been DLC but I guess the same could be said with Fujin
Only super die-hard MK fans care about Havik. This is why he hasn't been DLC as of yet. He wouldn't be a huge selling point for a Kombat Pack.

Reiko is one of my favorite characters, but I know we won't be seeing him in a game again, most likely.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Only super die-hard MK fans care about Havik. This is why he hasn't been DLC as of yet. He wouldn't be a huge selling point for a Kombat Pack.

Reiko is one of my favorite characters, but I know we won't be seeing him in a game again, most likely.
Eh. I don't see him selling any less than BoRaiCho, Fujin, Sheeva and Tanya. Yet all those were (or will be) sold in a Kombat Pack.