What's new

Havik gear leaked for Noob Saibot - 50% confirmation for the Cleric of Chaos

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
This is it. A helmet resembling Havik was leaked for Noob Saibot.

This means that either A) Havik is deconfirmed and we only get a Havik-themed gear for Noob Saibot (like Baraka got a Killer Croc skin) or B) Havik is confirmed for KP2 and Noob gets a Havik-themed skin like Jacqui got Spawn's when the Hellspawn guest was released.

Cross your fingers, fans of Chaosrealm … this could be it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/fwnu7p

smoke420

Noob
I don't want him... the chaos consumables are awful, & whomever made some of the modifiers should be shot. Playing in the dark?.. like not even fun.

Havik would be a mix bag of bullshit created by derick & 16bits screwed up minds. Imagine garbage normals & annoying specials. Like all your buttons are backwards... Haha isn't this fun? No it isn't.

Chaos is dumb as hell .

Put smoke in, mileena, cyborgs, kenshi

I don't want him... the chaos consumables are awful, & whomever made some of the modifiers should be shot. Playing in the dark?.. like not even fun.

Havik would be a mix bag of bullshit created by derick & 16bits screwed up minds. Imagine garbage normals & annoying specials. Like all your buttons are backwards... Haha isn't this fun? No it isn't.

Chaos is dumb as hell .

You're incorrectly assuming the character would work like a generalized tower modifier.

Some light reading for you.

Chaos is dumb as hell .

speak for yourself and enough of kenshi

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Havik is def in my top 10 most wanted characters, but i think saying this is 50% confirmation is extremely optimistic
To be honest, in any other case I would've considered this to be a 100% deconfirmation. But Havik's assist getting removed, and Jacqui getting a Spawn skin alongside Spawn himself ... well, that gives me hope that this could be it.
If Havik makes it in I want him to perform KBs on himself.
Dude, I was thinking about this!! Imagine Havik performing KBs on himself and in return receiving a short time buff like armor, or increased damage, but also having a small chance of performing a quitality instead and killing himself! That would make a russian roulette kind of character!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Either way, this looks cool! I've been wanting an "unmasked" gear option for Noob, and though this isn't exactly that, it's still pretty neat. ^^

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I am surprised by the amount of love he gets he hasn’t been DLC but I guess the same could be said with Fujin

KCJ506

Noob
I am surprised by the amount of love he gets he hasn’t been DLC but I guess the same could be said with Fujin
Probably because he has a unique feel to him thanks to his body-contorting fighting style and a distinct "creepy" feel to him all around that fits well in a game rooted in violence and body horror. Just by virtue of his design and concept alone, he's a character that can do many things other Mortal Kombat characters simply can't do.

This is it. A helmet resembling Havik was leaked for Noob Saibot.

This means that either A) Havik is deconfirmed and we only get a Havik-themed gear for Noob Saibot (like Baraka got a Killer Croc skin) or B) Havik is confirmed for KP2 and Noob gets a Havik-themed skin like Jacqui got Spawn's when the Hellspawn guest was released.

Cross your fingers, fans of Chaosrealm … this could be it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/fwnu7p
View attachment 16721
View attachment 16722
Actually this makes it less likely, more that he will just be a Noob alternate.

Havik was originally just a scrapped design for Noob Saibot. Could just be a reference to that

For which game was this, 4 or Deadly Alliance?
This look would match MK11 perfectly, shin guards are just like Scorpion.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Actually this makes it less likely, more that he will just be a Noob alternate.
If Jacqui's Spawn skin had leaked months ago (and there was no mention of Spawn), wouldn't you consider it a deconfirmation of Spawn? Yet it wasn't. Turned out to be a skin to go along with the actual character.

This Noob 'Havik' themed helmet could be the exact same thing.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"

Chaos is dumb as hell .

Derpiest thing I've ever read.

If Jacqui's Spawn skin had leaked months ago (and there was no mention of Spawn), wouldn't you consider it a deconfirmation of Spawn? Yet it wasn't. Turned out to be a skin to go along with the actual character.

This Noob 'Havik' themed helmet could be the exact same thing.
I see what you're saying, but this is not the same.

One: it's not a skin.
Two: we're talking about a 3D era character, not a rumoured guest.
Three: Havik started out as a Noob look, hence it makes sense as a nod to Havik to give him the face.
Four: Havik is steeped in controversy given the scrapped tower assist, Joker's ending and now this face. Usually when a character has many references in the game, he's out.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

Three: Havik started out as a Noob look, hence it makes sense as a nod to Havik to give him the face.
Four: Havik is steeped in controversy given the scrapped tower assist, Joker's ending and now this face. Usually when a character has many references in the game, he's out.
I don't disagree, it's just all those references could be a 'maybe, maybe not'.

Cetrion implies that Fujin is dead, as also Frost when both are fighting Raiden, yet Fujin will be kp2.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

Also, Noob seems to be a character who gets skins as gear, unlike other characters, like he did with batman who laughs.