What's new

Havik Combos from Kameo-less Throw

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
I found a way to combo from Havik's throw using Sub Zero Kameo, the damage scaling is horrendous and probably not the easiest to pull off in a real online game but I think it's a cool concept.

I still need to test this with other Kameos to see if it's even possible with them or if they can get better damage.

Embrace Chaos

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This is a thing.. Check Sonic's twitter. He's found Throw combos with most of the cast using kameos.

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
What about Cyrax or Darrius Kameos? I've seen them combo from throws as well
Cyrax would work perfectly IF his net move was actually quick enough to cancel into and combo from, which it's not (why NRS?). So the most you can get for Cyrax is a bomb setup or something.

Darrius kinda works but not really, his ambush kick ends up knocking down Havik which allows him to do a wakeup BF2 and still combo, but Sub kameo is still the best for throw combo damage I was able to find.

Goro was probably second but the damage is still not great. Shujinko might work but would depend on which moves he steals and wouldn't be consistent.

Edit: I was wrong about Cyrax, he works too and does better damage than Sub Zero kameo

This is a thing.. Check Sonic's twitter. He's found Throw combos with most of the cast using kameos.
Yea the combo's Sonic posted are WAY better than these ones anyway, much easier to pull off in a real match and better damage too.
Also don't have to try and set up a Kameo-less throw first for it to work.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Hey you found tech.. that is awesome... Sonic is just a fucking AI with how fast he works shit out. No shame in sonic finding a better way to do you tech. At least you found some.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Im holding out for motaro being our boy the projectile reflect and the stun into teleport kombos might help , people get very scared of havik then just mash fireball like no tomoro