What's new

Have you ever tutored someone?

Where is the signup for tutoring? I'd like some tips/lessons.

School was in session last night, courtesy of Prof. mistaKM and Dr. Dubson.

dubson

Noob
Where is the signup for tutoring? I'd like some tips/lessons.

School was in session last night, courtesy of Prof. mistaKM and Dr. Dubson.
Play with good players and you'll get good in no time.

Just remember, you gotta get your ass kicked to kick ass.

It'll be tough, but you cant get discouraged.

Next time I'm playing, I'll shoot you an invite.

oBryant

Noob
That's why he leaves my session when I beat him, stop playing UMK3 all day when you have an Xbox 360, Bryant.
matt.. your about as smart as the shit i just took.. like i said before stop trash talkin to people who are way better then you..

oBryant

Noob
Like i said before, i have noticed that the people who get good are the ones who are inspired by us umk.com players. The noobs who play us and say outloud or in there heads "Gosh man that was cool, I want to learn that". They are the ones who end up becoming as good as us.

Also i have noticed the people who consider things as cheap like Run jabs, Inf, Big combos, air throws, and blocking. Are the ones who never get any better and are always getting mad at the game becus they lose.

Therefor all you noobs who want to get better.. you need to realize that these things are in the game.. you either deal with them or you never get better

I'm not going to mention names, they know who they are :). My tutors turned me into an MK beast. When I started playing again a couple years ago.

One thing you have to remember if you are new is. If you are playing a lot with people who are crushing you over and over for months. Hang in there and don't get upset and quit. Because it will only make you a better player in the long run.

That's like telling someone to not pay attention in school.
Yes sir, it is.

I find it frustrating to try and teach people things like combos, glitch cancelling, etc. because they think they are ready to learn, but they aren't and fail miserably.

There's alot more noobs on this game ever since it became a greatest hit.

I've talked to a few of them about the basics.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Direct anyone you play here. They will generally only come to a site like this if they want to learn and anyone who wants to learn is welcome. If they don't want to learn it will become apparent quickly and they will leave soon enough.