What's new

Have you ever tutored someone?

Have you ever helped someone get better at this game?

It's a good feeling. Especially when they beat you.

I show different people how to play the game everyday. A lot of players that do the bigger combos in the game tend to get asked more often. Either that or you get kicked.

Droopy

Noob
One game today, and DarX quitted on me! He decided to pick homo smoke and i beat him with my nightwolf. You want some tips now? Dont drop like a bitch.

One game today, and DarX quitted on me! He decided to pick homo smoke and i beat him with my nightwolf. You want some tips now? Dont drop like a bitch.
No one's dropping on you cause your not good enough to win, stop making shit up. I dont even know your GT.

Seriously man I beat all these guys then they come here with a grudge and try to talk shit, Droopy you keep up with your mouth and your gonna get ignored.

STAY ON TOPIC.

don't start random crap the forums have been soooo peaceful lately it's nice

helping people is fun if they're cool I always try to teach people human smoke who know a enough of the game because once you figure him out you can start to see other characters combos on the fly very easy and general game play too

Droopy

Noob
Are you calling me a liar? Retarded statement if you ask me. I KNOW your gt and thats good enough. I even thought we would have good matches because it went 3 rounds and i beat you on danger damage and you drop in a nanosecond then spam me with voice messages and game invites. What the fuck? You are an angry little kid who obviously has issues and i had to block you. If you didnt drop, imagine how many ggs we would have had. Geez...now everybody understands what i mean when its hard to believe that you would tutor when you play like an ass online. Im done with this thread.

Are you calling me a liar? Retarded statement if you ask me. I KNOW your gt and thats good enough. I even thought we would have good matches because it went 3 rounds and i beat you on danger damage and you drop in a nanosecond then spam me with voice messages and game invites. What the fuck? You are an angry little kid who obviously has issues and i had to block you. If you didnt drop, imagine how many ggs we would have had. Geez...now everybody understands what i mean when its hard to believe that you would tutor when you play like an ass online. Im done with this thread.

I seriously don't know how I can be more clear - STAY ON TOPIC! NO ONE CARES!

X820

Noob
Wow, you guys should hang out in the MK2 section LOL..

Yeah I did tutour someone, from total noob to (very) high skill, but that's in MK2..

I just started to play umk3, so if anyone here is up for a match or 2 any maybe some pointers, holler at me baby ^^

dubson

Noob
Droopy, stop trolling Darxyde and ruining this thread or infractions will be issued.

If you have an issue with him take it up with him via PMs.

I showed people some stuff when they asked nicely. But I wouldn't im that good of a player to be tutoring. I'm probly the one that needs tutoring. -.-

oBryant

Noob
umm.. i believe that the noobs who come into the game and complain about run jabs, inf, and huge combos are the ones that end up quitting the game and just plain out sucking the rest of there life at it.. the ones that are curious and actually want to learn every thing they see are the ones who end up really good..

i still remeber the first time i ever ran into miss spin.. she incouraged me so much to start playing with kung lao.. and i just loved the way she played with him.. then i picked it up from her then she tought me a little how to use him n stuff

then not to long ago oh no vega got me into using sonya now she is my secondary character

but im not all that at this game so ehh..