• Kitana

• Kung Lao

• Reptile

• Ermac

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
you have a habit of picking oddball female characters
Yea, they're usually the right combination of long limbed and mobile. That shit is always fun to play and look at. I usually end up with the same character every time though: shotos with mixups.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Too early for me to have a final set of guys I will use. I have to actually play the game to answer this, but from the looks of things I plan on maining or at least secondary Raiden and Scorp. I will TRY out Cassie because she looks like she's going to be an annoying zoner with her guns and she looks like the wiseass character lol(not surprising given her parents)

I have no interest what so ever in Goro or Ferra/Torr or K. Kahn. All look slow as hell. I'm sure they'll be good up close but they don't fit my style at all.

Sub-Zero and D'Vorah I'll probably mess around with but don't plan on maining them. I also want to go after the lesser used characters.

I'm still hopeful Ermac, Fujin will be announced if so they will be my one, two punch then Raiden and Scorp. Unless Sektor gets back then he'll be my second guy again. If say for some reason Ermac, Fujin and Sektor don't make it then I will most likely use Scorp, Raiden, Kano, and Cassie a lot. MAYBE Quan Chi, I don't know yet. I like QC's second style especially and first, but if he's going to be used by a lot of players I'm not using him. I know they're going to reveal that nasty, annoying pure turtling and zoning guy)so far clearly Raiden and QC seem to be among the top zoning guys). Whoever that is hope it's Ermac, Fujin or Sektor I'm maining them.

But as of now with these released characters, I plan on using Raiden, Scorpion, Kano, Cassie and Quan-Chi. I'm sure this list will change a bit once the games whole roster is revealed.

JDM

Noob
Out of the currently revealed characters, I'd probably pick Scorpion or Raiden. However, I'm holding out for a hero right now ;-;

Rain, Reptile, Fujin, would all be inst-mains if they look awesome . I'm gonna mess with all my favorites and probably main the one that suits me best, character-wise Reptile is always my main. Love Reptile.

Scared he's not gonna be in though :(

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
So far the only characters I have an interest in is Quan Chi, Ferra/Torr, and Kano. That could change with the next reveals but those 3 seem to fit my playstyle the most so far.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
For mk9 and injustice i picked a main before release and stuck with them then they both got cried about and then nerfed def gonna wait this time.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Always loved Subby and loving him more in MKX. Also i just enjoy bullying my opponent in the corner. :p

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
I'm holding out for a wind god til the end of the night.

But out of the characters currently revealed, Cassie or Kano.

IROC

WP IROC
So far so good. Have my main right out of the gate. Still waiting on my left and right hand men to be announced.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm waiting for the final game to be released so that I can main the best character in the game. I'll probably change main with every patch if it affects who the no. 1 character is. Hate me if you want, I don't care.

Worked out pretty good for Scorpion, Lobo and Zatanna players.
Honestly...you could make the argument that it kinda did.
Scorpions prepatch tierplacement will always be a subject of vehement debate....but at the very least he probably wasn't bottom 5 in his original release and ultimately we have the community to blame for that one rather than NRS.
Even if we do assume that he was lower mid tier when first released when you add up all the dlc characters you still wind up with a 50% chance of either an S tier character or a midtier character. ....those are pretty good odds.