• I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night

• Kitana

• Kung Lao

• Reptile

• Ermac

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plop

Noob
So with every reveal trailer, we usually see numerous "Main confirmed!" type comments. I know I'm maining Kano again. What about you guys? How many of you have already chosen your main for MKX and how many of you are holding out? Do you think you'll stick to your choice?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
As of right now, D'Vorah is shaping up to be main, with Cassie as a secondary.

Kitana is bae tho so that's an instant main as soon as she's announced.

L1FTER

Noob
Goro for me. If he was in MK9 then I would have def kept playing it no matter how good or bad he turned out. So far Scorpion, Kotal and Quan are all looking like great secondaries.

Yoaks

A spaceman
I kinda have a "tier list" for the characters i like the most so far. F/T, Kotal and Quan being the front-runners so far. Still gonna try the majority of the cast tho.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Of all the characters so far Kano is the only one that I want to play. However with that said every game that I've chosen a main beforehand I have ended up not playing that char as I found one that I enjoyed more than I thought.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm leaning towards Cassie but won't know who I'll main until I actually play the game for a while. It's how I usually do things, Superman being the only exception.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yup planned to main Dvorah since her reveal. And no it's not retarded to have a main right now. Hell they could release this game right now and I'll be fine.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Cassie Cage for now as primary option; after all chars revealations, it's gonna be time to pick up a secondary option :D

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
For now, it'll be Sub Zero. If they decide to stick Havik in the game tho...he'll for sure be my main. No matter how bad he is. I'm still going to try every character beforehand, but my tertiary will definitely be a waifu. I just don't know who, but for now I'd say, Cassie.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I'm a man. A real, goddamn man. I don't do none of that sissy-pissy runaway double-dutch shit. I get in dat ass. And I stay in it. I make it my home. The only zoning I do is zoning in on dat ass to make it my home.

So probably Goro. Possibly Commando Kano, Kotal Kahn, Torr, etc., but probably Goro.