Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Ti José!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is that your wife!!

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Its due to how the hats are placed and how he combos from it, the random hitboxes and random juggle heights just get in the way.

If you manage to sneak a trap and the opponent puts itself on a situation where in quick analyses you can see the type of combo that will come out from it, its what it makes truly unique.

Yesterday i landed this one:
112124~hat trap (opponent jumped forward to escape the trap and land a normal for pressure or knd)
aa with s1, run past floating opponent, s1, b321~call back, s4~spin, iadive kick, 2,1.

So much savagery, sadly didn't recorded it.
That's exactly what separates him from Ronin. Besides I dont know... there is something very addicting about him, its the design of Hattrick gameplay :D

Regarding the s1 - i get a lot of cenarios where poeple tend to jump just because the hat is floating in the air, and thats where I AA and convert to hat call back into combo.

i've been trying to implement the corner combo that just 2 swift came up with. The the with up hat. Its hard cause most of the time the're bloking high. But in some cases it dose work when I bait a wakeup - thats when I get that sweet 45% in the corner :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The hat trick from XXL version is very different from this one, it has a new juggle system which allows for more meterless damage and few more techs, i will update this guide when i'm ready, there is still a lot to cover.

Saltea Moonspell

The hat trick from XXL version is very different from this one, it has a new juggle system which allows for more meterless damage and few more techs, i will update this guide when i'm ready, there is still a lot to cover.
In a month time I am traveling to Holland for Red District Tournament. Any chance You feed us with some updates within next few days ?

I looked into some meterless BnB's and it seems its a 30-33% is a cake. Regarding the new meta I think we will need to preserve the meter for the I need to GTFO situations.

I little concerned about teleport inconsistency. I dont if this move will be able to escape in between string gaps, havent checked that yet.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
In a month time I am traveling to Holland for Red District Tournament. Any chance You feed us with some updates within next few days ?

I looked into some meterless BnB's and it seems its a 30-33% is a cake. Regarding the new meta I think we will need to preserve the meter for the I need to GTFO situations.

I little concerned about teleport inconsistency. I dont if this move will be able to escape in between string gaps, havent checked that yet.
Don't use teleport to escape gaps, its pretty bad, just better off backdashing and jumping over some stuffs rather than trying to armor out.

You have a 7f poke now, and you can still jump over things with dive kicks, the round trip game works much better in this meta and controls space much better.
On top of that converting from any stance on call backs are more easier, either standing, crouching or airbone, i will give you guys my first feed back today or tomorrow for sure, then sunday i will breakdown the away trap tech.

Saltea Moonspell

Don't use teleport to escape gaps, its pretty bad, just better off backdashing and jumping over some stuffs rather than trying to armor out.

You have a 7f poke now, and you can still jump over things with dive kicks, the round trip game works much better in this meta and controls space much better.
On top of that converting from any stance on call backs are more easier, either standing, crouching or airbone, i will give you guys my first feed back today or tomorrow for sure, then sunday i will breakdown the away trap tech.
I dont think backdashing is possible in between gap holes within strings. I will run some tests tonight after work.

Looking forward to it. The lack of armor is good but it works both ways anyway. We need to wrap up our offense play somehow.