What's new

Harley Quinn's designer is a freakin genius

D

Deleted member 58466

What Pokemon game you play?
Thanks for video! The part about throwing your weight into punches and kicks, twisting your body to create torque and whatnot was well explained and I can see why the animation is considered subpar.

In order: Gold, Platinum, Heart Gold, Reborn (Fan game), Omega Ruby, and Ultra Sun. Reborn was a really good fan game IMO, and it's still being developed. I wish I was more involved with the multiplayer / online content when Platinum and HG were still relevant though, I missed out on a lot of event Pokemon distributions.

Last edited by a moderator:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Thanks for video! The part about throwing your weight into punches and kicks, twisting your body to create torque and whatnot was well explained and I can see why the animation is considered subpar.

In order: Gold, Platinum, Heart Gold, Reborn (Fan game), Omega Ruby, and Ultra Sun. Reborn was a really good fan game IMO, and it's still being developed. I wish I was more involved with the multiplayer / online content when Platinum and HG were still relevant though, I missed out on a lot of event Pokemon distributions.
platinum was my favorite era of competitive pokemon. Nothing has ever captured that again for me