What's new

Question Harley Quinn Skins You Would Like To See?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
that's actually a really interesting spoiler. is that the original story or is that some non cannon alternate universe thing?

look what i found while searching for flashpoint harley:

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/04/30/harley-quinn-bishoujo-kotobukiya/

what an awesome figurine. i wish i had one

It was a canon alternate universe, its what they used to kickstart the New52.

I didn't read all of it, so I'm not sure the exact details on how it happened, but some fucked up shit happened, and it reset everything I guess.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
that's actually a really interesting spoiler. is that the original story or is that some non cannon alternate universe thing?

look what i found while searching for flashpoint harley:

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/04/30/harley-quinn-bishoujo-kotobukiya/

what an awesome figurine. i wish i had one

I was close to buying that statue but instead I got the huntress one and now there almost sold out kinda of kicking myself for not getting it.

also why not have the trucker outfit from the new 52, suicide squad

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
I'm not a fan of all these slutty Harley costumes.
The original is the best by far, she was sexy without having her boobs exposed
weren't you banned yesterday? and i would love a non-slutty harley costume. i hate how her pants are way too low in her regime costume, and her freakin thong is showing. if she were a guy, she'd be in pain lol.

I was close to buying that statue but instead I got the huntress one and now there almost sold out kinda of kicking myself for not getting it.
the only thing i don't like about the statue is her face; it just doesn't look like harley. and the mallet is too big, but i would still like to have it.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Yeah I agree. Harley's Injustice costume would be perfect if she had some tights on, it's a little too impratically exposed for my taste. It's honestly my favourite Harley design, I think. Maybe Arkham City beats it, it's close.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I was thinking that too. Hahahaha. The trucker outfit that is.

Sasuga

Noob
And here I was, thinking the Arkham costume was all I ever needed. The nurse and the revenge costume are bloody fucking awesome! I NEED those!

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
SOOOOOO even tho its a rehash of her classic skin the Wii is getting the Ame-Comi skins WTF first region only now only wii DAMN U NRS:mad: lol