What's new

Question Harley Quinn Skins You Would Like To See?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Why wasn't there one of these threads already made..... The Batgirl one was off the charts with the amount of posts they had. Well anyway here's what I would like to see added in the game for Harley to cosplay as HERSELF in. HahA!

Dr. Harleen Quinzel

New 52 Harley

Nurse Harley

Last but NOT least......my all time favorite.
HARLEY QUINNS REVENGE HARLEY!!!!!

Post what you would like to see added in the game below.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Am I allowed to request Nude Harley
Omg. :joker:

I want Suicide Squad (New52) Harley.

There were leaked files of Amecomi Harley as well, we might see that in the future.
We should lol, I mean its in the game files. Thats the reason I didn't include Amecomi in this list because it's pretty much already in the game. New 52 would be sweet as hell haha.

I think Nurse Harley or New 52 Harley are the best ones. :)
MORBIDS BACK!

I was hoping people would show me some new Harley outfits I didn't know about. :( Oh well...

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
What about Harley from The Batman?

And there's Dee Dee from Batman Beyond.

Or The Brave and the Bold!
The first one looks almost exactly like the animated series, the second one I've seen but thats not Harley. And the third one looks pretty legit.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I would also like to see a Harley dressed up kinda like the joker with green hair and black eyes red lips ect. A sexy version of the joker I guess lol. Like a purple skirt with green hair ect. A green tie or something with a tanktop.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I think one of the most unique ones would be like Dr Harley. Because it's so different, not just a different pattern clown outfit or something like that.
Someone suggested an pack of secret identities before
Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Solomon Grundy (as a human) ect, this would fit in well with something like that if we were ever lucky enough to get one.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
harley quinn's revenge costume, like you said
wedding dress harley, from her ending
maybe a costume where she's in regular clothes instead of a harlequin based costume like she always has
nurse outfit from arkham asylum