What's new

Video/Tutorial Harley Quinn Community Guide.

booivi

Good Game :)
I'm quite surprised that nobody has mentioned or even talked about the b3 into f3 reset shown in OP's post. The timing looks like is strict though, I went to practice mode and tried it a couple times and only got it about 3 out of 20 times, unless it's just me. If anyone can help on the timing, let us know!

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
I'm quite surprised that nobody has mentioned or even talked about the b3 into f3 reset shown in OP's post. The timing looks like is strict though, I went to practice mode and tried it a couple times and only got it about 3 out of 20 times, unless it's just me. If anyone can help on the timing, let us know!
yeah, there's another video about it on youtube. it was found a while back and every character can do it. it says it's only possible if you do b3 and then connect f3 on the last possible frame. aka it's a 1frame link, therefore impractical.

Thanks for this! Awesome to see the overhead corner gun reversal as it is hard to describe without footage.

Glad to see domeone else favoring Wayne's Manor - it is always my pick. It's also a good stage as she can easily shoot others out of attempts to throw the interactables at her.

One thing i didn't see mentioned is how her Back+2 2 requires her to be closer on the floaty bastards. I am sure Harley Mains know this but may be worth mentioning for newcomers.

Def saw some new styles/things to try with her. It also gives me some hope that not all is found and done with her.

Thanks again!

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
i have a really important question that wasn't mentioned in the guide. it's something that' sbeen bothering me.
what combo are you supposed to do after a tamtrum cartwheel when youre too close to the corner to do b3 (or you want to avoid a transition) but youre also too far away to do jump 2 F13 and finish the string?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
i have a really important question that wasn't mentioned in the guide. it's something that' sbeen bothering me.
what combo are you supposed to do after a tamtrum cartwheel when youre too close to the corner to do b3 (or you want to avoid a transition) but youre also too far away to do jump 2 F13 and finish the string?
If you're too far away from the corner to do B3 you shouldn't be too far away to do J2 F13, because once you do J2 F13 they should be pushed into the corner by then. Unless this is a very very small area on the level. If so I would do B3 then Jump BACK 2 and end the combo with what you usually do after JI2.

booivi

Good Game :)
yeah, there's another video about it on youtube. it was found a while back and every character can do it. it says it's only possible if you do b3 and then connect f3 on the last possible frame. aka it's a 1frame link, therefore impractical.
I'm Dissapointed after hearing this, but thanks for letting me know.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
2u3 at the end of a juggle followed by j1 or j2 is also a decent gimmick to catch people who don't tech roll
after they catch on, that's the best time to start using TS1

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
2u3 at the end of a juggle followed by j1 or j2 is also a decent gimmick to catch people who don't tech roll
after they catch on, that's the best time to start using TS1
Also a little tricky to pull but u can SS under the 2U3 for a soft knockdown compare to the F1xxSS hard knock down as well at the end of a combo

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I use 2u3 into SS a bunch since you keep pressuring with it even if they roll. I know its not practical but 2u3 j2 2u3 SS is fun since it leaves you nice for high/lows.