What's new

Tech Harley Quinn 50/50 Mix Up

After landing F13, a better 50/50 mixup would be with instant overhead NJ2 (which can be followed up with 12, TS) and B22. The NJ2 combo does 38% and the B22 combo does 39%. For comparison, going low with F1, TS does 32% and landing the overhead from F13 does only 7% and puts you back in the same 50/50 mixup that you already earned yourself in the first place. It's also possible to pushblock the F1 to escape the mixup.

B121 after super is a huge pain to do. I probably won't attempt it in a serious match lol.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
112 f12 doesn't jail. You can duck at any time during either of the strings, the last hit of 112 does not force stand. Always record your setups then play back to test them, because practice mode settings have a lot of issues. I think KF is standing because you have her set to reversal.
Yeah I just found out you can duck after 11 in 112. I guess this can be a Ghetto frame trap

Idk if u guys knew this but f13 is somewhere between -6 and -9 on block. Corp charge (6 frame) punishes but acid blossom (10) does not. This kinda blows the original post =\

OK, I figured something out about the engine that potentially makes this a bit more viable.

After a deep jumpin, your opponent is stuck in standing frames for a bit regardless of if they switch from high block to low block or not. This is why stuff like deep jumpin 2, followed by a quick neutral jump 2 will hit if they go from high block to low block after the jump in. Something very similar exists in a lot of fighting games. I wondered today if this works for standing normals as well, tested it, and it turns out it does. So if you do B22 xx TS1 B3 J2 33 and forward jump on their wakeup, you'll get a deep enough jump in so that they can't duck the F1.