What's new

Tech Harley Quinn 50/50 Mix Up

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

Here's another set up. This is a ghetto frame trap. You can duck after the 11 in 112. Then the forth hit will Whiff.
She needs buffs :(
Tell me What you think?

This is pretty sick, getting someone to stoP blocking low against harley is always good! Too bad f1 is a high tho

*edit
Upon further investigation. This is sicker than i thought. The speed and range at which harley can throw 50/50s with this added to her arsenal is really very nice. Whiffed f1 and a nice leap into the overhead for a stagger or frame advantage. I never thought id be able to train an opponent to block harley standing util i saw this string back to back like that. Hit or block, youre probly opening someone up off this

Brahma

Noob
Sorry, I meant to ask if they are in hit stun, will holding D allow them to block the high.

Part of the problem, there's no good way to set it up without hitting f12 in the first place. I'm not willing to use it off a jumpin since I'd rather go for damage with b22~TS, etc. It does have decent range though, enough that you can usually connect it after a blocked b/f3 as long as then don't attack with something that beats you.

Once it does hit, I think it's fairly easy for people to just block the f1 and then react to the 2 overhead or TS. You may catch someone unaware once or twice, but once they see it, it becomes much less useful.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Sorry, I meant to ask if they are in hit stun, will holding D allow them to block the high.

Part of the problem, there's no good way to set it up without hitting f12 in the first place. I'm not willing to use it off a jumpin since I'd rather go for damage with b22~TS, etc. It does have decent range though, enough that you can usually connect it after a blocked b/f3 as long as then don't attack with something that beats you.

Once it does hit, I think it's fairly easy for people to just block the f1 and then react to the 2 overhead or TS. You may catch someone unaware once or twice, but once they see it, it becomes much less useful.
Ahhh if only F1 hit mid and crouched... Even on block, the F3 is coming!!

It takes balls , but the whiffed F1.....

Wait wait wait.......
You know how Grundy Whiffs. Standing move on downed opponents to get in optimal range for his throw? Almost like whiffing to make you panic.. The as soon as you get up.. You eat it...

Can Harley whiff her F1, waiting for that wake up then as they rise hop forward with that F3 and get the overhead in their wake up?

oOoOoOo. Interesting. Loves me some ghetto frame traps.

Who's stand blocking Harley to get it to jail though?

Unrelated question while we're here. Does anyone have the timing down for landing b121 PD after a Super Move combo in the corner? It's been my nemesis for the past hour D:

*Even More Editing* It seems only the last gunshot of 2 jails the opponent to stand block. They can switch to low block while blocking the 1,1 and the first gunshot of 2.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
oOoOoOo. Interesting. Loves me some ghetto frame traps.

*Even More Editing* It seems only the last gunshot of 2 jails the opponent to stand block. They can switch to low block while blocking the 1,1 and the first gunshot of 2.
Yeah I wish her over head was faster. It would make this tech more viable. Standing 2 looks like it would be and over head.

I can't get b121 either.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Nice. The thing is shes always had these alternate frame traps to 2D3 but theyre sooo easy to poke her out of. Still, i like this option against people who have seen her stuff.

Katt

Magnet
How does 112 jail to f13? 112 is +9 on block, f1 comes out at 14f. This should give your opponent 5 frames to duck.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
OOOOO this is some dirty stuff i like it, def gonna hit the gym to try this out nice find.
Unrelated question while we're here. Does anyone have the timing down for landing b121 PD after a Super Move combo in the corner? It's been my nemesis for the past hour D:
I feel ur pain I still have problems with this, I usually end it with the J3, DB1

Brahma

Noob
112 f12 doesn't jail. You can duck at any time during either of the strings, the last hit of 112 does not force stand. Always record your setups then play back to test them, because practice mode settings have a lot of issues. I think KF is standing because you have her set to reversal.