What's new

HARA Rewind wins Kombat Cup S2 W12 & Top 8 is Set for the Finale

TheSkesh

Im Old
You're implying that he has a disability, which is an asshole thing to do to begin with, especially over a game. You're being toxic as well. How can you not see that?

You also implied that he's a kid, which is toxic behavior as well, because you don't know if he is and you're basing it off of the fact that you don't like what he said. Are you getting the picture yet?

Tell me: how is your attitude any better? Did you not sit back and compare your remark to what it's being aimed at?

You guys need to grow up. Chewing someone's ass out with the very same behavior that you're bitching about is childish beyond all measure.

I always thought Goonie was a "character" am I out of the loop?

Edit: Also damn Rewind making Raiden look dirty.

E

Eldriken

I always thought Goonie was a "character" am I out of the loop?

Edit: Also damn Rewind making Raiden look dirty.
I have nothing against Goonie. But "character" or not, implying someone is disabled due to something as trivial as what he's basing his claim off of will not be tolerated. I don't care who it is.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
I didn't say anything about not defending yourself. You could have defended yourself without acting like a child about it and without doing exactly what you were bitching at the guy about doing.

Don't try and twist stuff around because you were being a hypocrite.
I dont think I acted like a child at all, goonie I dont speak for.