What's new

HARA Rewind wins Kombat Cup S2 W12 & Top 8 is Set for the Finale

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Congratulations to HARA Rewind, who beat SonicFox for the second time in a row this Season, this time in Grand Finals of the week!

This also secures Rewind's place in 5th for the Finale of Season 2 on Sunday.

You can see how the night played out below:

And here are the standings for the Finale Saturday:

You can watch last night's action in their archive here

And be sure to tune in Sunday at 6 PM EST for the Season 2 Finale!

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Deoxys and Rewind have quickly become my two favorite players to watch. Especially Deoxys's Kitana. Hopefully they keep up the amazing gameplay in the finals.

E

Eldriken

U MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF DISABILITY KID. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD AGAIN. IF NOT GTFO WITH TOXIC ASS ATTITUDE. HONESTLY PEOPLE LIKE U MAKE ME SICK.
You're implying that he has a disability, which is an asshole thing to do to begin with, especially over a game. You're being toxic as well. How can you not see that?

You also implied that he's a kid, which is toxic behavior as well, because you don't know if he is and you're basing it off of the fact that you don't like what he said. Are you getting the picture yet?

You're the only "aint shit" poster I see here. Fuck on with your toxic,fanboy dick riding attitude.
Tell me: how is your attitude any better? Did you not sit back and compare your remark to what it's being aimed at?

You guys need to grow up. Chewing someone's ass out with the very same behavior that you're bitching about is childish beyond all measure.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
You're implying that he has a disability, which is an asshole thing to do to begin with, especially over a game. You're being toxic as well. How can you not see that?

You also implied that he's a kid, which is toxic behavior as well, because you don't know if he is and you're basing it off of the fact that you don't like what he said. Are you getting the picture yet?

Tell me: how is your attitude any better? Did you not sit back and compare your remark to what it's being aimed at?

You guys need to grow up. Chewing someone's ass out with the very same behavior that you're bitching about is childish beyond all measure.
So, dont defend your self and let cancerous people prosper because defending your statement is childish, got it.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Don't act like this is anyone's game. When it comes down to it, this tournament is down to Sonic, Dragon, and Semiij. Thats it.
If you only said Fox then that would have been hard to argue, given his record. But since you included Semij and Dragon you're not just talking about past records, but also current form. On current form I see no reason why Tweedy, Yungmonster or Rewind couldn't win it.

Even ignoring his victory in week 12 Rewind is starting to show something a little bit special, something usually only seen in Fox - an element of sheer unpredictability. Too bad we won't get to see enough of that with MKX's time drawing to a close.

E

Eldriken

So, dont defend your self and let cancerous people prosper because defending your statement is childish, got it.
I didn't say anything about not defending yourself. You could have defended yourself without acting like a child about it and without doing exactly what you were bitching at the guy about doing.

Don't try and twist stuff around because you were being a hypocrite.