What's new

Happy Birthday, Shock!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the love guys! I really appreciate it, and I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for giving this community the life, honor and respect it deserves. Ten years ago, it looked like the Wasteland got hit by a nuclear bomb, today, it is an entire flourishing Realm unto itself, giving the entire Fighting Game Community a run for its money, with world wide acknowledgement. Good work!

In honor of my birthday, take a minute (or a half hour) to enjoy what is my personal favorite set I've ever had in UMK3:
Vs LI Joe at Road 2 Evo 2010. This was a very fun tournament that got massive attention for MK in the Fighting Game Community. I love the reactions to big combos and comeback victories from the players watching, and the commentary from Dark_Rob and SweetJohnnyCage

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the love guys! I really appreciate it, and I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for giving this community the life, honor and respect it deserves. Ten years ago, it looked like the Wasteland got hit by a nuclear bomb, today, it is an entire flourishing Realm unto itself, giving the entire Fighting Game Community a run for its money, with world wide acknowledgement. Good work!

In honor of my birthday, take a minute (or a half hour) to enjoy what is my personal favorite set I've ever had in UMK3:
Vs LI Joe at Road 2 Evo 2010. This was a very fun tournament that got massive attention for MK in the Fighting Game Community. I love the reactions to big combos and comeback victories from the players watching, and the commentary from Dark_Rob and SweetJohnnyCage
One of the old TYM banners... and it's actually my favorite one:
ectlijoeshockfinalsbanner.png