What's new

H. Smoke- aahp aahp jk airthrow

Dark_Rob

Noob
I used to have trouble with this to but Im alot better with it now. Basically you want to run cancel the aaHP. It also helps if as your walking in to tap the run button to give you a little extra jolt closer as you hit HP. So walk foward Run,aaHP,run,JK,Airthrow.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It'll get to the point where you will ask yourself why you couldn't figure it out sooner. It's really simple once you learn the timing and it'll become second nature. The only thing you have to watch for is the difference between how certain characters fall, for example, it's very difficult to perform this juggle on Shang Tsung but if you can get it on him, you can get it on anyone because he requires you to step in more after the HP/Run Cancel. For Shang specifically, the best way is to hit the HP high, and not as deep.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's possible to get aaHPHP JK Air Throw on Sub, Jax, Sindel, Kung Lao, Stryker, Kabal and the Robots (I find them to be the easiest and most reliable which is why I list them as being fun specifically). Vs Stryker and Kung Lao a way you can do it is get the aaHPHP earlier, then jump forward instantly and kick late, almost like a relaunch, getting the air throw on the way down. aaHPHP, JP, air throw is possible on Sheeva using the same method as against Stryker.

Regardless it's tough to get consistently, but it might also make it possible to do on characters like Nightwolf and Kano as well, using the arching JK instead of walk forward upward JK, I just haven't spent a lot of time since it's so sketchy at best to attempt aaHPHP on anyone but Robots. aaLPLP almost isn't even worth it on male ninjas.

I'm sure everyone on the original list in this thread is possible, I haven't gotten it on the female ninjas. I just can't get him in close enough for the second aaHP after the 3 hit pop up.

hey shock, how do u get a bleeding jk to jk airthrow thats always somethin i wanted to do
It's mainly about spacing. And I think it can only be done vs certain characters. I know it works really well on robots. Looks pretty stylish when you get it down though.

Keep in mind though that it's better to do JK, RH, HK/LK. Since they will end up in the corner.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's mainly about spacing. And I think it can only be done vs certain characters. I know it works really well on robots. Looks pretty stylish when you get it down though.

Keep in mind though that it's better to do JK, RH, HK/LK. Since they will end up in the corner.
He is talking about mid screen. Vs the CPU you can get a very deep bleeding JK that is blockable and bJK, JK, air throw is very easy, however, the bleeding JK you can get unblockably against people doesn't have the exact same properties. It is possible against Robots but it's about as reliable as the Sonya bJK, aaLP, JK variants. Over 60% if you can get it but it's tough.

In the corner vs Robots, 3 hit, JK, RH, JK air throw is fairly reliable.

ded

Elder God
bleeding jump kicks are when the opponent is on the ground. if you hit the opponent in air with jump kick, he will not bleed, however it is possible to make aa jump kick that bleeds if you have the right timing and it will be unblockable. the timing is close to relauncher's jump punch timing.