What's new

Guy sets guiness world record of largest Street Fighter collection.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@VenomX-90 nice, I do have a big kollection! MK I mean, but I have noticed different MK fans collect different things. Like there's that Doggy guy who collects statues, figures mostly i've noticed.

I have a few figures, not many. I have every MK strategy guide, every MK game well console game, every mk music ever made(including the soundtracks that they came out with) which are rare, MKMythologies Block Buster exclusive VHS tape(also very rare), every movie, MK The Journey Begins, some MK comics(older ones) I want to collect the malibu ones at least, and plan on getting every issue of the newer ones coming. ;) I plan on getting more stuff like cards, more figures too. Oh and the Special and kollectors Editions of the MK games, ie MK vs. DCU game, the comic that came with it, MK 9 and Injustice special versions with joysticks etc.

I'm getting MK C with universal DVD player(since it's only region 2 aka Europe coded due to the company that made MK C is european new line) something to do with the rights, so dumb. WB should buy them over. And I'm getting MK Legacy on DVD soon as well :)

Last edited:

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I bet that'll be worth a pretty penny one day, if not already. I'd hold on to that shit for a long time.

All I've got MK-wise is MK I, II, III, UMK3, 4, Deadly Alliance, and MK9. Plus the two feature movies (Annihilation sucked, I know), and a few strategy guides that are still in good shape.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
@VenomX-90 nice, I do have a big kollection! MK I mean, but I have noticed different MK fans collect different things. Like there's that Doggy guy who collects statues, figures mostly i've noticed.

I have a few figures, not many. I have every MK strategy guide, every MK game well console game, every mk music ever made(including the soundtracks that they came out with) which are rare, MKMythologies Block Buster exclusive VHS tape(also very rare), every movie, MK The Journey Begins, some MK comics(older ones) I want to collect the malibu ones at least, and plan on getting every issue of the newer ones coming. ;) I plan on getting more stuff like cards, more figures too. Oh and the Special and kollectors Editions of the MK games, ie MK vs. DCU game, the comic that came with it, MK 9 and Injustice special versions with joysticks etc.

I'm getting MK C with universal DVD player(since it's only region 2 aka Europe coded due to the company that made MK C is european new line) something to do with the rights, so dumb. WB should buy them over. And I'm getting MK Legacy on DVD soon as well :)
Thats awesome man, I used to have the first MK film on VHS. Yeah it is pretty rare and kids nowadays wont appreciate how VHS entertained ppl in the 90's lol. How long have you been collecting? you gonna pass all your MK stuff to your next of kin?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I bet that'll be worth a pretty penny one day, if not already. I'd hold on to that shit for a long time.

All I've got MK-wise is MK I, II, III, UMK3, 4, Deadly Alliance, and MK9. Plus the two feature movies (Annihilation sucked, I know), and a few strategy guides that are still in good shape.
Thats cool man, I have the PS2 era games as well except Deadly Alliance and MK3 for gameboy lol. I'll probably buy MK Vs DC cause I havent got it yet. I wont play it, just get it for the movie that comes with it and for collection.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thats awesome man, I used to have the first MK film on VHS. Yeah it is pretty rare and kids nowadays wont appreciate how VHS entertained ppl in the 90's lol. How long have you been collecting? you gonna pass all your MK stuff to your next of kin?
Lol in the future i hope. Can you imagine how much this stuff woukd go for in 100 years?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
@Dr Doggystyle has the biggest MK collection I've seen.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/dr-doggystyles-huge-mk-kollection.428/

He posted that thread a long time ago, and A LOT of the pictures no longer work, which is a shame.
I remember in an interview that Ed had a Goro action figure and only two were made I guess and he kept moving it around and it fell apart. But in the pictures I saw I see another Goro figure, its probably a different one or something ike that.