What's new

Guest Kharacter Stages

It would be awesome if we actually got guest Kharacters iconic location as stages.

NRS dropped the ball not having Camp Crystal Lake for Jason in MKX.

List the guest Kharacter and what you would want there Stage to be like. Obviously they should have a Stage Fatality!!!

Whether we like them or not they sell well and we'll get at least 4.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Guest characters can fuck off, to be quite honest. MKX DLC was incredibly disappointing solely because of the potential inclusion of so many great MK characters being disregarded in favour of four boring guests. Just imagining how much better the game would’ve been with the inclusion of characters such as Fujin, Sindel, Jade, Nightwolf, etc. is saddening.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Well, I'm only gonna speak on the guest character that I'm personally hoping to see.

Pennywise - Sewer System stage. It could be like the area in the reboot where all the kids are floating. Then, I guess for a stage fatality they could float too.......hmm idk. It doesn't entirely fit unless it's Pennywise doing it. (Although that could be a dope normal fatality where his face stretches open like the movie. 10/10.)

Or or or or or or or....omg....when you win a match without doing a fatality or anything, one of his winning animations could be him making the opponent 'float' and then it cuts to the sewer stage and there could be a ton of easter eggs in there of characters. Similar to the Predator winning animation in MKX.

Guest characters can fuck off, to be quite honest. MKX DLC was incredibly disappointing solely because of the potential inclusion of so many great MK characters being disregarded in favour of four boring guests. Just imagining how much better the game would’ve been with the inclusion of characters such as Fujin, Sindel, Jade, Nightwolf, etc. is saddening.
Scream about guests all you want, but they're going to happen. That's just something I don't see why people even bother. Campaign for characters to get added, always, cause if they don't hear you now they usually always take it into consideration for the future. But, to even suggest no guest characters...

Cutting off guest characters just seems like the dumbest idea.

If they were to release a pack of 4 MK characters: Sindel, Fujin, Jade, Nightwolf

Then released a pack of 4 Guest Characters: Pennywise, Spawn, Ash, Pinhead

The Guest pack would outsell the MK pack tenfold.

xXRagingFlameXx

No! I rather we get a stage fitting to a key DLC MK character instead. If it’s Sindel, give us finally that gorgeous Edenian garden (palace in the background) for example! We need some colourful backgrounds
Why not have stages for MK characters AND guests? It's not like it has to be one or the other, this thread was just specific for guests.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
- First things first, i think 4 guest character spots are too much for a Mortal Kombat game.. Predator vs Alien, Jason vs Leatherface definetely looks interesting to me and yes i always love those characters as movie characters since early 90s. Especially Jason Voorhees.. because of that there was no problem to me. But guest characters always been an extra stuff to Mortal Kombat fans, not main anticipation. NRS should take this as an advice for sure.

- Guest character stages for each one? Helll noooo, because that idea makes a totally different game than Mortal Kombat and the fans will be pissed off immediately.

- and one last thing that i really wonder, when this stupid guest character trend will end for the fighting game community. We haven't seen the worst yet. Imagine there is Shaggy instead of Jason or Predator. Do you want to see this? Really?

xXRagingFlameXx

- and one last thing that i really wonder, when this stupid guest character trend will end for the fighting game community.
Never. Because guests bring in money. At least in terms of NRS games when it comes to guests. As long as there are horror characters (or in Injustice's case, Comic book characters) NRS can do whatever they so please to make them fit their game.

That's that.

i think 4 guest character spots are too much for a Mortal Kombat game
It's possible it's gonna end up split half and half. 3 MK characters and 3 guests. Don't be surprised if that happens. Unless there's another Kombat Pack.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
It would be awesome if we actually got guest Kharacters ikonic lokation as stages.

NRS dropped the ball not having Kamp Krystal Lake for Jason in MKX.

List the guest Kharacter and what you would want there Stage to be like. Obviously they should have a Stage Fatality!!!

Whether we like them or not they sell well and we'll get at least 4.
*fixed:DOGE

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Guest characters are cooler than MK characters, deal with it.

If MK11 would have guest characters, I prefer the inclusion of Valeria Robespierre from Spacelords due to her obsession with decapitating her foes and her love of virtual reality. As for her stage, it could be one of the Fifth Council's production facilities where new soldiers are being produced using the heads of decapitated Hades Division troops.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I now feel compelled toward having the greatest trailer park supervisor of all time, JIM LAHEY, as DLC so we can get Sunnyvale.

The interactibles alone would make it worth it.