What's new

[GUESSING GAME] Which characters will 100% make it into the MK11 base roster?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Y'all crazy, if you think that some of the characters I locked (due to them being auto includes IMO) might not make it into the base roster of a modern MK game.
That's like saying that Street Fighter might not include Vega or Dhalsim.

I'm calling you all out.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
They have done it before.
Baraka
Jarek
Hsu Hao
Frost
Fujin
Mavado
Skarlet

And now Ferra/Torr's ass is in the line
They have dropped certain characters after one game before, yes. But those specific four characters were built up as the new protagonists of the series in MKX, and I would be stunned if they just junked that immediately.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
They have dropped certain characters after one game before, yes. But those specific four characters were built up as the new protagonists of the series in MKX, and I would be stunned if they just junked that immediately.
Sure but i wouldn't be suprised if it happens, even if its unlikely but they as sure have done it before.

AbeW

Noob
At the end of it, no character is a gaurantee (except for the ones revealed on the trailer or what will be revealed this month) to return. All guessing games and wishlists are plain useless ( a waste of time). NRS will release the characters they wanna design/release and they don't care what y'all hoped for or what the fan favorites are. The kombat kids in MKX should be a clear indicator.

I, for one, am glad that NRS doesn't give a damn a.k.a try and cater to every dude's hopes and dreams. Just play MKX for 3 more months and be glad you get an awesome new game at the end of it.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
At the end of it, no character is a gaurantee (except for the ones revealed on the trailer or what will be revealed this month) to return. All guessing games and wishlists are plain useless ( a waste of time). NRS will release the characters they wanna design/release and they don't care what y'all hoped for or what the fan favorites are. The kombat kids in MKX should be a clear indicator.

I, for one, am glad that NRS doesn't give a damn a.k.a try and cater to every dude's hopes and dreams. Just play MKX for 3 more months and be glad you get an awesome new game at the end of it.
yep, this is correct , great point of view by the way.... NRS and Ed Boon, in the end, will do what they think it's the best for the franchise, in their own vision, so, we can especulate to hell, making infinite wishlists of characters, but, when MK 11 finally come out, we'll see that , what prevails , it's the creator opinion and vision regarding the franchise's future .... that's how things works in the business scenario.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
1-Kotal
2-Cassie
3-Takeda
4-D'vorah
5-Jacqui
6-Kung Jin
5-Noob
6-Fujin
7-Jade
8-Frost
9-Reptile
10-Rain
11-Li Mei
12-Shang Tsung
13-Reiko

And I don't think Kenshi, Sonya & Jax will be playable.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
1-Baraka
2-Cassie
3-Takeda
4-D'vorah
5-Havik
6-Kabal
5-Noob
6-Fujin
7-Jade
8-Frost
9-Reptile
10-Rain
11-Li Mei
12-Shang Tsung
13-Reiko

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
No character from the trilogy era should be omitted from two consecutive MK games. Hence we must welcome back Kabal

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
So happy to see Jade on almost every list :D

Whats with all the Jacqui hate tho? Not flashy enough?? No personality??

Sounds like ppl are just salty they took so many bullets to the face before learning how to fight her.

She had fun cancels. Shotgun had great combos. High-Tech was flashy and felt like playing the game on Hard-Mode. But give a bitch ONE variation that prohibited her opponent from just armoring their way in and instead forcing them to have a bit of patience, and now she's boring?

Nah - y'all just don't wanna have to think twice before throwing out your MB armored advancing specials ;)

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
A no-named NPC in a Bethesda game has more personality than her.
lol. I guess we're playing the game for different reasons, then.

Its a fighting game. Turn down the in-game sound. Crank up your Spotify. Suddenly they're all equally non-offensive and maybe you could appreciate the character for her skill set, rather than her quips. But if your argument is her portrayal in story mode, then whatever. Story Mode is incidental when playing the game for its competitive aspect.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Well, in my personal opinion, of course.
If you and others enjoy her, then that's fair enough, I'm not going to tell you otherwise.

I just... There's nothing about her I like. At all. So I hope they make some changes to her, should she be in MK11. If not, well, I'll just continue to not like her and leave it at that. Luckily there are many other characters on the roster.