What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

My point is if he had said "man she looks great, I bet lots of ppl will play her in tournaments" nobody would say "what a reckless opinion"

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Damnit, i got to look at the trailer again on my computer when i got home so i could have a better look at it.....this woman really makes me doubt now wether im gonna main sinestro or raven. and then u got green arrow...and cyborg....:eek:

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
THE MOST IMPRESSIVE THING IN THE WHOLE VIDEO THOUGH:

Catwoman @ 2:15 does a tiny hop over a low attack. If she is able to do this in the middle of the opponent's strings that have lows in them she could seriously handicap some character's offense by quickly jumping a low and going for a full punish. Add that onto her tons of mixups, midrange whip, and unblockable slash trait. Catwoman seems scarier everytime we see new things on her.
This is the only reason i liked this post

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Your guess is as good as mine. All over the Battle Arena vids you see them taking FOREVER to charge up power shots, then other times they just kinda rip'em out fast enough to combo, and then there's the cancels. It only got more complicated when shazam and flash started armoring them up, and then colt came in her and said you can also dash cancel them somehow.
Yes, every character can dash cancel out of the charging animation. Maybe that is the only reason for charging it? Anyway, I like the mind-games it would introduce if it were unblockable after a full charge.

Apparently the power move can be armored at the cost of meter. Probably 2 bars? I know it costs 2 bars to cancel into a power move during a combo, so that would seem logical.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Pretty sure they haven't made the characters in the order they released them. I imagine they are made nearly simultaneously.
Well they looking weak. Normals are recycled as well as specials (shot outs to doomsday splash air normal from zangief).

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Man Doomsday, Raven and Catwoman gameplay all in 2 days? That's awesome the 3 characters I'm looking most forward too.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
every person with a Raven pic as there avatar picked it from the cartoon yes I will say most of her fans are people who didn't read her comics and just watched the cartoon
Yo yo yo hold up now. I've read some comics with her in them. I also remember her being ugly as absolute fuck in the old comics which is why I'm not too bothered about her face.

Well they looking weak. Normals are recycled as well as specials (shot outs to doomsday splash air normal from zangief).
There are only so many ways a human being can use their four appendages to attack someone. 30 characters give or take in Mk and injustice are going to share a few punches and kicks.

Kas

Oh hai ^-^

What she looked the last time she went all crazy 4 eyes as Pride. She does have a longer face then normal but I still dont think its as bad as in Injustice. Plus she doesnt have the 4 eyes thing going on all the time so theres no reason for the face to looked fucked up all the time.

Also why cant I make those images smaller >.>

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
I think that this video is taken from an earlier build because Raven's face is far more polygonial than characters such as Shazam. Wonder Woman faced the same dilemma when we first saw her and the man face, but recent trailers show a major improvement on WW's facial design. Raven may just be another example of this. Before you say that this trailer was released late, and therefore the design must be close to final remember that NRS decides when to reveal their characters, so this battle may have been sitting around for months until it was the right time to reveal her. It is unlikely that they would have decided to reveal her a week ago without any footage recorded yet because NRS has much work to complete, and having to rush to complete this trailer would have caused them more hassle than necessary.

tl;dr
This is an old build of raven, so calm down.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think that this video is taken from an earlier build because Raven's face is far more polygonial than characters such as Shazam. Wonder Woman faced the same dilemma when we first saw her and the man face, but recent trailers show a major improvement on WW's facial design. Raven may just be another example of this. Before you say that this trailer was released late, and therefore the design must be close to final remember that NRS decides when to reveal their characters, so this battle may have been sitting around for months until it was the right time to reveal her. It is unlikely that they would have decided to reveal her a week ago without any footage recorded yet because NRS has much work to complete, and having to rush to complete this trailer would have caused them more hassle than necessary.

tl;dr
This is an old build of raven, so calm down.
After releasing Doomsday Boon even said " We've been holding on to this one for a while"

MoldMan

Noob
i like how you can zone the hell out of people that constraing power is sweet so it was raven in the achievement. Now i want to know who the other girl was!. She has a really evil voice