What's new

GTG Semiij Wins Kombat Cup Week # 4!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
We have the ability to see who is doing what. So, if there is a concern we can track it down and resolve it.

You do have a say. Regardless, it's the way I've always done it. It feels like a 50/50 thing. Perhaps it's something we need to discuss overall as staff to see how we want to move forward.

Thank you for doing those btw.

Whether you're kidding or not, your attitude has been about as pleasant as roadkill lately.
You weren't around when my "attitude" was much more chipper. So I won't hold that comment against you.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
That is not something that you would need to know unless you were staff. Mods should know it, but we apparently need a refresh.

Perhaps we can get back on topic now?
Before we do get back on Topic it would be nice to know some of the abilities of the mods and it put and stickied in a thread. That way we know who to tag for certain things and not running around tagging the wrong people and wondering why certain things are not done/

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Before we do get back on Topic it would be nice to know some of the abilities of the mods and it put and stickied in a thread. That way we know who to tag for certain things and not running around tagging the wrong people and wondering why certain things are not done/
Great suggestion, seriously. Thank you. I will put something in the works. You are right, it's only fair that members know who to go to when they need something and likewise to staff.

I felt like I was on point a couple times with Scorpion's 6 frame D1 and his D1 still stuffed me lol.
Its the online random advantage man... that shit is anoying, I will make a list of moves that recover faster online in a post, Im a little bussy atm, but I will do it.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I come in here thinking, Semiij beat Sonic, but noticed Sonic wasn't even in top 8.

What happened with Sonic, did he not enter?

Either way, good shit Semiij

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Good set.. Semiji has one of the hypest playstyles around at the moment. Great work for him. Pity about Lion getting so beat that he is quitting the game though, but there you go!

Is this a tradition to spoil winner for every tournament on TYM? Can you not?
Forget about it.. I tried to help the site improve but people kept talking about "tradition" like that has any baring on the practice being horrid and drives many people away... It got... ugly.

The only option you have is to just ignore the site completely once a event is around. Literally just do not visit TYM.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Good set.. Semiji has one of the hypest playstyles around at the moment. Great work for him. Pity about Lion getting so beat that he is quitting the game though, but there you go!

Forget about it.. I tried to help the site improve but people kept talking about "tradition" like that has any baring on the practice being horrid and drives many people away... It got... ugly.

The only option you have is to just ignore the site completely once a event is around. Literally just do not visit TYM.
To be fair, people are going to be talking about the tournament in other places. Even if we didn't have the winner in the title your odds of getting spoiled by visiting the site before you watch is still immensely high.

To be fair, people are going to be talking about the tournament in other places. Even if we didn't have the winner in the title your odds of getting spoiled by visiting the site before you watch is still immensely high.
For me, seeing semijjs name in the title INSTANTLY made me want to see the thread and go watch the archive. Especially when you expect to see scar or dragons name.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Can all you mod bums ban each other for being so off topic throughout this thread?

Also, this thread title needs an asterisk. No offense to the caliber of play but a tournament without Sonic only half counts and everyone knows it.

trufenix

bye felicia
Can all you mod bums ban each other for being so off topic throughout this thread?

Also, this thread title needs an asterisk. No offense to the caliber of play but a tournament without Sonic only half counts and everyone knows it.
I was actually with you until you said a tournament has an asterisk without sonic. Do you even compete bro?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Mods can't ban mods. Only admins and Forum Generals can do that :)