What's new

GTG Semiij Wins Kombat Cup Week # 4!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We've come to the conclusion of week # 4 of the Kombat Cup. With no Fox in the building (he attended GUTS 4 this past weekend), the floor was wide open for other competitors to make a name for themselves and boy, did they! Below are images that showcase a few highlights during week # 4 of the Kombat Cup as well.

Even though Dragon was the most anticipated to break out of week # 4 of the Kombat Cup... the ground moved more than we thought! Circa Destroyer would take out Dragon 3-0 to where he would meet Kinetic Semiij's Mileena. In arguably one of, if not the most intense match of week # 4 of the Kombat Cup, Kinetic Semiij would take on Circa Destroyer. After being down 2-1 to Semiij, Circa Destroyer switched from Predator to Thunder God, Raiden... and Semiij would go on to face Tweedy in the Grand Finals for week # 4.

Grand Finals:
Kinetic Semiij (Mileena) vs EXiLE Tweedy (Kenshi/Scorpion) 3-1 . Semiij's pressure and execution proves too much for Tweedy as Semiij takes week # 4 of the Kombat Cup!

Some of our highlights!
Circa Destroyer eliminates Dragon 3-0!
kc4high.png

@Tweedy eliminates 2ez 3-0!
kc4high1.png

The Final Bracket:
kc44.png

Source: https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

Attachments

I just couldnt keep watching when SemiJ switched to online random advantaje mileena (ravenous) and abused that -3 move that online seems to be plus, allways poking or challenging a move... NRS fix the damn game, I played a few online noobs just abusing that variation latelly...

Tweedy

Noob
I just couldnt keep watching when SemiJ switched to online random advantaje mileena (ravenous) and abused that -3 move that online seems to be plus, allways poking or challenging a move... NRS fix the damn game, I played a few online noobs just abusing that variation latelly...
I felt like I was on point a couple times with Scorpion's 6 frame D1 and his D1 still stuffed me lol.

E

Eldriken

*It'll remain that way only if a mod makes the article
It doesn't even have to be a mod. I guess a better way to put it is that it depends on who makes it. But most of the time, the winner's name will be in the title. Inde and possibly a few others keep it out of the title, which is fine.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
It doesn't even have to be a mod. I guess a better way to put it is that it depends on who makes it. But most of the time, the winner's name will be in the title. Inde and possibly a few others keep it out of the title, which is fine.
lol no. I only kept it out of the title a few times as a troll. Then when i tried putting it back in the title when i made the tread for TFC a mod decided to change the name multiple different times. Even when i asked for them not to change the title.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Except Indy put the winner in the title and it was removed repeatedly when he wished for the winner's name to remain.

So ya my point still stands.
#ModLivesOnlyMatter

Indecisive

@Awkward Sloth @RM Indecisive, I forgot all about that. I have no say in that matter unfortunately. I personally feel it should be the topic creator's decision to include it or not. =|
Ya you would think that. Oh well enjoy making articles or having the mod squad do it. At least the article won't be changed randomly. Maybe ill return during injustice 2 to do weeklies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Except Indy put the winner in the title and it was removed repeatedly when he wished for the winner's name to remain.

So ya my point still stands.
#ModLivesOnlyMatter
We have the ability to see who is doing what. So, if there is a concern we can track it down and resolve it.

@Awkward Sloth @RM Indecisive, I forgot all about that. I have no say in that matter unfortunately. I personally feel it should be the topic creator's decision to include it or not. =|
You do have a say. Regardless, it's the way I've always done it. It feels like a 50/50 thing. Perhaps it's something we need to discuss overall as staff to see how we want to move forward.

Ya you would think that. Oh well enjoy making articles or having the mod squad do it. At least the article won't be changed randomly. Maybe ill return during injustice 2 to do weeklies.
Thank you for doing those btw.

It's ok Eldriken you're a mod. It's not your job to know what goes down on tym. :DOGE
Whether you're kidding or not, your attitude has been about as pleasant as roadkill lately.

Indecisive

We have the ability to see who is doing what. So, if there is a concern we can track it down and resolve it.

You do have a say. Regardless, it's the way I've always done it. It feels like a 50/50 thing. Perhaps it's something we need to discuss overall as staff to see how we want to move forward.

Thank you for doing those btw.

Whether you're kidding or not, your attitude has been about as pleasant as roadkill lately.
When i talked to other mods about who changed the title multiple times nobody had any idea and they even said they have no way of seeing who changed it. Im guessing nobody brought it to your attention. But it did happen and i just had the thread deleted cause i got tired of someone changing the title so many times

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
When i talked to other mods about who changed the title multiple times nobody had any idea and they even said they have no way of seeing who changed it. Im guessing nobody brought it to your attention. But it did happen and i just had the thread deleted cause i got tired of someone changing the title so many times
Mods don't have those permissions, but @MKillBill @RM JagoBlake and Admins do.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
How are we suppose to know that? And apparently the mods didn't know that either.
That is not something that you would need to know unless you were staff. Mods should know it, but we apparently need a refresh.

Perhaps we can get back on topic now?