What's new

GTA: 1 Billion Dollars in a week

Error

DF2+R2
Why would you play mortal kombat when you could just go to a bar pick a fight and pull the guys heart out? Why would you play injustice when you could go to a party get in a fight and toss a beer bottle at the guy you are fighting. Real life interactables brah.
Fighting games would suck IRL, imagine just dash blocking up to someone only to punch them in the shins and back out.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Man I seriously gotta get this game. I loved san andreas and say that's my favorite so far. I don't like when GTA's are in NYC for some reason. I just like the tropical sceneries better.

I am really surprised at how much I am liking this game. This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played.

I really like the primary storylines between the three protagonist characters, and how they all inter-weave between each other.

The whole game feels like they didn't cut any corners with development.

jaym7018

Kombatant
Fighting games would suck IRL, imagine just dash blocking up to someone only to punch them in the shins and back out.
If i ever get into a fight im going to use Ryus crouching Medium kick. If the person im fighting is wearing sandals thats gonna hurt them so bad.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yup i think we definitely have to do that lads haha ,, meet me on top of the blimp for BATTLE ROYAL

MrSunshine

Warrior
Our name would have to be something fierce and doucy. I'm thinking "the bottom eaters" or "Masters of the pu-thang". Or we could just Be called project mayhem.