What's new

GTA: 1 Billion Dollars in a week

SAREDODEVIL

Kombatant
This game is so hype and awesome, and the best, imagine the online game, REO LOVE SO MUCH THIS GAME LOL, cant wait for the multiplayer.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I try to get stuff done in this game, but I end up murdering anybody who gets (even slightly) in the way of my straight line from point A to point B.

Witnesses too... and anybody who looks in my general direction.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
for anyone who doesnt know you can flying headbutt people and shit
just jump then press b , its amazing
NEW TECH
I like tackling random people full charge, Just run as fast as possible and jump at them with x. Its awesome. Especially into a crowd.

By way of comparison, the big box office movies like Avengers and Iron Man 3 have record-setting opening weekends when they take in about $200 million. GTAV did $800 million the first 24 hours and, yeah, a billion within days.

ok i swam, tried to enjoy a little thing and got eaten by a shark, wtf???

lmao, i walked into gas station convenience store to buy a snack and a drink to replenish my health and i'm attacked by the owners bobcat...

i was mauled to death O_O. like wtf, these convenient store owners don't take any chances no more! LOL

jaym7018

Kombatant
Seeing how far they stepped up their game with GTA i cant wait to see what the next red dead will be like. RDR is still my favorite single player experience this gen.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
lmao, i walked into gas station convenience store to buy a snack and a drink to replenish my health and i'm attacked by the owners bobcat...

i was mauled to death O_O. like wtf, these convenient store owners don't take any chances no more! LOL
this guy got eaten by a shark too ;__; :

lol @ the racist part.

Minh Giang

btw i remember in theradbrad's gta 5 vid, he almost got killed by a nigga because he tried to steal that guy's bike lol.

btw i remember in theradbrad's gta 5 vid, he almost got killed by a nigga because he tried to steal that guy's bike lol.

lmao any man should know better than to try and jack a car in the hood #lamarnyigguhh" and a cop started shooting at me in the subway station b/c i kicked a vending machine. i was franklin and it was a white cop LOL.

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
Can we get a gif where walter white tells tuco that what he gave him was not meth, but replace the firmulated mercury with a copy of GTAV, then BOOM! EXPLOSIONS!!!

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I absolutely HATED GTA IV. So boring. Too serious. Drab. Less openness and randomness than san andreas.
GTA V is absolutely amazing. Despicable yet fun characters. Mind blowing graphics. The best and most varied open world. THE MISSIONS ARE ACTUALLY DIVERSE AND FUN TO DO!! (looks at RDR and GTAIVs boring ass missions)

Minh Giang

I absolutely HATED GTA IV. So boring. Too serious. Drab. Less openness and randomness than san andreas.
GTA V is absolutely amazing. Despicable yet fun characters. Mind blowing graphics. The best and most varied open world. THE MISSIONS ARE ACTUALLY DIVERSE AND FUN TO DO!! (looks at RDR and GTAIVs boring ass missions)
nah, i think gta 4 is good, but seems like it tried to be "darker", and the cheat codes in that game are lame as fuck.