What's new

General/Other Grundy is my main because...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Why is Grundy your main?

He is my main because he is a better version of Skarlet in MK.

-His armored Walking corpse cancel has super armor (goes through DS machine gun up close) and doesn't even require meter.
-He has 50-70% BNB combos
-Can mix up his stat boost with his trait throws
-He is plus on many of his normals to maintain pressure.
-His dash is top 3 in the entire game allowing him to get in on zoners...this mixed with WCC is amaizing
-WCC can also get you through wakeups and interactables with ease for a full combo punish.
-He has a great AA that leads to good damage.

but really I loved the idea of how Skarlet could get in your face anytime and Him not requiring meter to use WCC is just awesome.

But lets be serious...without this stuff he would get BLOWN THE FUCK UP by everyone.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol why are all the pre-release aquaman players using grundy now?

i started on him yesterday and i see him as more than my secondary, but as my co-life partner in this game. we're going to make memories together ;_;

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Skarlet and Grundy are almost nothing alike. She's more similar to NightWing or Flash imo.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
lol why are all the pre-release aquaman players using grundy now?

i started on him yesterday and i see him as more than my secondary, but as my co-life partner in this game. we're going to make memories together ;_;
Oh I still play Aquaman...and Lantern...and NW...and batman...and lex. Only time will tell where I end up for real. The past 2 days have been primarily Grundy though with great success

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I'm working on a To the Grave guide on wich moves it works on and doesn't, will be posted by tonight or tomorrow the latest

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Gruff757

The Gruff
One of my Favorite DC Villains (dude has a fucked up backstory btw)

That moment he had with Hawkgirl in JL series was touching to me as a kid(shut up)

Dude, he's a zombie that doesn't stay dead no matter how much he is mangled

Hes a fucking grappler

GRUNDY DONT STOP

He is my main just coz i loved hearing his poem while he is chaining grabs - plus i always wanted to play a grappler and he is the only one in any game ever that has appealed to me !!!!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Oh I still play Aquaman...and Lantern...and NW...and batman...and lex. Only time will tell where I end up for real. The past 2 days have been primarily Grundy though with great success
Yay, I'm not the only one with a giant character rotation :D.

LBSH, Boss Grundy looks fresh as hell. He's like a dead Pootie Tang. ( Mikemetroid )
Best of the grapplers, by far.

Owerbart

I miss you
because he's a grappler and trying to get in on zoners is funny.

on the other side i love zoning so much, that's why raven is also my main.

Grundy is fast becoming my main. I used to main Bane but Grundy just seems to work for me. I think it just that walking corpse just seems to be more consistent that Bane's charge since the walking corpse has armour which Bane's charge doesn't (I think except with Venom) That and Grundy doesn't get weakened by his trait. Green Lantern's been treating me pretty nicely too though. :D