What's new

Match Footage Grundy Footage

all the new footage has been making me feel weird

yes he can combo into his chain grabs but it looks like there is no hard knockdown's meaning no advantage off completed throws to setup new mix-ups

is the stylish zombie going to be a hit and run chara hmmm

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy
im pretty sure grundy has a ton of interesting stuff and tech thats waiting to be found to set up major damage situations, on another note going off the hector sanchez "nitty gritty" injustice video, i notice that when grundy fights superman and knocks him into the back ground grundy does a his dash which has AMAZING distance!, if that is his regular dash, opponents are gonna have hell trying to get away from him. I remember his dash being much shorter but in this newer build it seens NRS has buffed it. Which is great imo.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Well seeing as 70% of my time is spent in the lab im sure ill have some interesting tech

his dash is nice soo nice

i wanna see wat bane and the only man/thing to kill superman can do on the basis that they are grapplers

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm really excited for this character. It's nice NRS is trying new play-styles.

it's also nice they're going to do it right this time.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Well seeing as 70% of my time is spent in the lab im sure ill have some interesting tech

his dash is nice soo nice

i wanna see wat bane and the only man/thing to kill superman can do on the basis that they are grapplers

but how the fuck are you going to kill me? 12 guag3 you cheeky little prick,do you think ive forgotten about you? silly little boys talking shit through games.just you wait till i scrooge mcduck your ass.

PND i2 Gaug3

lets not go off topic here

Grundy
I have seen from the vid above that he has a ground bounce which is expected and awesome, I still haven't seen advantage and want to see what the frames on his throw are like.

What I was thinking is that I might have to cut some chain throws short to get some mix-ups sort of like Clark in KOF XIII for any of you who know or played the game

Is grundy going to have a low throw or a throw on grounded opponents (in mk you could hold down to stay grounded)

PND i2 Gaug3

also some one said something about miasma coming from the knife wounds on his back any proof of that??

SLy

Noob
I can bet any amount that his ground stomp is gonna be an unblockable move. Defensive wise he doesn't seem all of that safe to me. It makes me wonder how hes going to lockdown and apply pressure to characters like green arrow and such..

Its a good thing we are going to have frame data ready for in the game on day 1..

PND i2 Gaug3

if swamp hands is unblockable it would be nice

im just hoping his command grabs are unblockable he would be the clark of injustice

also some one said something about miasma coming from the knife wounds on his back any proof of that??
Yeah. It's shown in a video featuring Grundy vs Harley Quinn, narrated by a NRS staffer. The video is on the site, probably in the video thread.

Edit: Found it. at 2:09 Grundy releases miasma from his knife wounds.

Edit 2:

Does anyone have a vid of the swamp hands move? I've watched all the vids and didn't see it.
Swamp Hands at 1:43

PND i2 Gaug3

i think thats part of his gimic doesnt look like an attack but damn hes got throws i loves it

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Yeah. It's shown in a video featuring Grundy vs Harley Quinn, narrated by a NRS staffer. The video is on the site, probably in the video thread.

Edit: Found it. at 2:09 Grundy releases miasma from his knife wounds.

Edit 2:

Swamp Hands at 1:43

Thank you so much, man. I must've missed it because I was so concentrated on the ground pound.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Check out 3:59 to see Grundy in action and you'll see he's pretty bad ass!

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Looks like we'll finally get some more footage of Grundy with this week's match-up Grundy vs. Green Lantern :)