What's new

Greetings and Salutations!

Sup fellas

Not sure who posts on here just yet but some of you oldschoolers or street fighter players might know me already, but for everyone else lemme drop some info.

DJ Ramsey is my name but some of you know me as my nick name Sado. Ive been in the fighting game and tourny scene for a long while, i usually stick to the midwest/east coast when it comes to events. Ive been playing fighters since the mid 90s, mainly UMK3, SF2-HF, 3s and of course ST.

I dont get on message boards alot, or play on the internet that much outside of the occasional GGPO/2DF session. My only mortal kombat experience is all cab and some console (of course the SNES days and MKT for 64 yikes.) but id like to try out XBL or wherever you all play. If there is anyone on here from Louisville, you have prolly played me on the UMK3 Cab at BAE or got dogwalked in SF2 at the legendary Hideaway Saloon (RIP good ol days) If so, holler! My main beef with online play is the lag/delay take away the most important part of the games (at least my game) which is reaction, and gets people into the habit of guessing and using patterns, simply because they cant react like they want.

heres some random BS so you can get a feel for my taste/style. this shit is not important, just there for those that want it.

First things first, i cant stand 3d fighters, i keep it mainly 2d. With the exception of Tekken 3/Tag and MK4 when they were new, i dont touch em period. Street fighter 4 is kinda whack in my opinion for obvious reasons. The biggest problem with SF4 is that its sucked all the attention away from the other good SF games at tournys and they have basically been shelfed. I know its the biggest and best thing for the fighting game scene in years, and thats why alot of OG players are playing it regardless if they like it or not, and from general consensus, most dont like it a lick. Dont get me wrong im all for SF4 but gameplay wise its crap. I dont own a xbox or ps3 but im not behind in the new stuff, i just dont like it enough to drop like 300 bucks. Super Street Fighter II Turbo, 'Nuff Said. I dont like the new mortal kombat games, i havent played one for more than 10 minutes since MK4, but i still buy copys of them when they come out, just to support and sorta collect i guess.

People, including myself, describe my gameplay as defensive, oldschool, east coast, turtle style, or just plain cheesin. I usually always pick the chargers, and the biggest reward off of 1 hit style toons. (Guile in HF, Deejay in ST, Urien in 3s) basically im gonna force you to come to me, [ex. slowly giving you the rope, now hang yourself] I make it my mssion to get 100% out of each situation and i think that is whats lead to my success in competition.

aight let me shut up, WHATS GOOD THO FELLAS??

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Welcome to MKE. This was the best introduction in the history of message boards, btw.

Feel free to use our matchmaking forum for offline events and casuals.