What's new

Tech Green Lantern Tech By DoN-SubZerO

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
pretty much known. I posted some tech using close rockets in the corner, and the jailhouse gimmick (mb db1, dash under, f3/b1) is pretty much utilized by every gl main

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
if you weren't trying to use standing 2 to negate wakeups and just using mb db1, dash under, 223 whatever as a reset(no offense, but im sure that's the case) you could've just used 223 xx turbine to cross them up then do b1. so you won't have to waste that bar to be gimmicky

Pretty much what what zuurrkk said. This tech was discovered week 1 and has been outdated with new tech.

I saw you're new to TYM so word of advice; don't make threads without reading already existing threads to see if what you're posting has been already posted and talked about.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Shawi

Noob
Pretty much what what zuurrkk said. This tech was discovered week 1 and has been outdated with new tech.

I saw you're new to TYM so word of advice; don't make threads without reading already existing threads to see if what you're posting has been already posted and talked about.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2
No need to slate the guy lol.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Just so we're clear, the Jailhouse set up is the turbine cross up.

I didn't come up with the dash under OTG, but afaik I was the first person to use it as a F3/b1 mix up.

Just so we're clear, the Jailhouse set up is the turbine cross up.

I didn't come up with the dash under OTG, but afaik I was the first person to use it as a F3/b1 mix up.
yeah you did the dash under on me at like the first VSM stream for this game after it came out. i dunno how this came to be known as "the jailhouse reset" because i didnt even do it until like a month in as i took peoples advice originally that it wasnt worth it.

they were all calling the turbine crossup instead of lift ender the jailhouse reset which yeah i didnt see anyone else do that before me.
somehow though the otg thing became known as that instead *shrug*

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm going to close this since it's old tech.

The rocket power bounce ender is from Bibulus, by the way :)

DoN-SubZerO next time look/search through the forum to make sure tech hasn't been posted yet. But welcome to TYM.

Status
Not open for further replies.