Did You Like This

• No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
The set up is still piss easy to spot due to the D2s. Wake ups that don't suck and not waking up beat this. I doubt you're catching people with this besides online scrubs.
You are going on like you know lol because reality check you dont. You dont have to wake up I can do gatling the oa rocket hits low on that tech

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Two bars for terribly scaled damage, obvious d2 set up and a third bar on a guess....I'll pass.

I guess GL doesn't live and die by his meter anymore?

Seriously though, please go back to wherever you were, we were better off.
Terribly scaled damage 42 percent 2 bars aint bad lol with two uppercuts

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
It's interesting. Double uppercut kinda scales but it causes the quick stand so I'll figure something out for it. interesting.
Yes...Show me more dumb tech he needs it. Ive been away from lantern for so long cause its starting to feel like a lot of his set ups are not that good anymore.

Two bars for terribly scaled damage, obvious d2 set up and a third bar on a guess....I'll pass.

I guess GL doesn't live and die by his meter anymore?

Seriously though, please go back to wherever you were, we were better off.
Hey buddy you feel better now? Sheesh, somebody had a bad day. Someone's momma didn't teach them if they don't have anything nice to say then keep it the fuck to yourself. Evidently you weren't so much better off you opened a thread clearly started by him and took the time to comment on it. You're NO better.

E

Eldriken

Hey buddy you feel better now? Sheesh, somebody had a bad day. Someone's momma didn't teach them if they don't have anything nice to say then keep it the fuck to yourself. Evidently you weren't so much better off you opened a thread clearly started by him and took the time to comment on it. You're NO better.
While I see what you're trying to do, your approach isn't any better than what you're chastising him for.

E

Eldriken

I'll hold that. However i'm not trying to have a better approach, as i'm not the one demeaning somebody who's just trying to post findings in the first place.
Yeah, but that type of behavior begets the same type of behavior and doesn't resolve anything.

Like I said, I understand you're trying to help, but while doing so, you're only going to make another problem surface. Kill 'em with kindness, y'know?

Yeah, but that type of behavior begets the same type of behavior and doesn't resolve anything.

Like I said, I understand you're trying to help, but while doing so, you're only going to make another problem surface. Kill 'em with kindness, y'know?
You do have a very good point my friend. Considering perception is reality, I shall be changing my ways. :)

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I dont understand whats the big deal I know it aint a major but its somthing green lantern can do if he wanted thats all I was showing it has worked for mr as well

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
I wouldn't worry too much about what all the haters are saying. I also don't know why people are hating on you so much. I think they must have their own issues to work out.

As for the tech, well it's been said already. It doesn't do much damage, the spacing wouldn't bait any wake ups, and you're using 3 bars of meter. I do appreciate you taking the time to record and post, which some of the saltine idiots who are trolling you never do. Maybe someone will take something from this and can make it more viable. Good shit man keep it up. And ignore the idiots, they aren't worth your time.