Did You Like This

• No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello everyone im back with some new tech im back with some new tech I discovered for green lantern these are resets, anti wake ups and quick stand tech. hopefully you enjoy you can back roll but the opponent has to really think fast to do that and it could be a new tactic for people to use online it has worked for me so far.

p.s you will be safe even if you mess up.

D

Deleted member 28105

Wait, so my opponent's reaction time won't be sufficient enough to tech roll. However, he has ample amounts of time to wake up? I don't understand this logic :( Corollary to this, if they know that you are going to use this setup, they simply won't wake up at all.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Wait, so my opponent's reaction time won't be sufficient enough to tech roll. However, he has ample amounts of time to wake up? I don't understand this logic :( Corollary to this, if they know that you are going to use this setup, they simply won't wake up at all.
yep thats true i see where your coming from

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, that's the main issue this runs into. People who aren't going to wakeup from that range...which is a huge number of people.

Nonetheless, a good thing to know.