Breakthrough Green Lantern QuickStand Tech

Did You Like This

• No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Yes...Show me more dumb tech he needs it. Ive been away from lantern for so long cause its starting to feel like a lot of his set ups are not that good anymore.
ask Gamer what he thinks of green lantern setups after last night specially in the corner.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I wouldn't worry too much about what all the haters are saying. I also don't know why people are hating on you so much. I think they must have their own issues to work out.

As for the tech, well it's been said already. It doesn't do much damage, the spacing wouldn't bait any wake ups, and you're using 3 bars of meter. I do appreciate you taking the time to record and post, which some of the saltine idiots who are trolling you never do. Maybe someone will take something from this and can make it more viable. Good shit man keep it up. And ignore the idiots, they aren't worth your time.
thank you man i appreciate it

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Why are [most of] you guys being assholes? Sure it's not the most useful tech, so point out what's wrong with it and say how it could be improved. Don't get personal, or tell someone that your character forum would be better without someone who is only trying to contribute tech. Embarrassing

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Why are [most of] you guys being assholes? Sure it's not the most useful tech, so point out what's wrong with it and say how it could be improved. Don't get personal, or tell someone that your character forum would be better without someone who is only trying to contribute tech. Embarrassing
i posted a new 1

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
also thank you

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i found this humorous coming from you

Urtog

Noob
I've been using a quickstand setup in the corner recently with some success.

b13, trait, ORmb, d2, j2, d2.
f3, d2, CRP, b13, trait, mb lm, ji2, d2.

The setup is easy to see coming but you have a few options to follow up with. A couple examples, You can cancel d2 into close rocket power which can blow up some wakeups and trade with others but some will beat it, if they block your safe. The downside is you're committed to the CRP as you can't block before they wakeup. Also you could mb f3 after the d2 to remain safe but if they block instead of waking up then you waste a meter.

If the CRP hits it pops them into the air for another combo so you could do something like this:

b13, trait, ORmb, d2, j2, d2, CRP. 29%. The rocket power is canceled from the d2 but if it hits it's damage is not added to the previous combo, it starts the second combo. Then ji2, 22, ORmb, b23, lm, 223. 45% So if it works that's 74% for 2 bars.

Just a couple examples of how you can do this setup in the corner and for less meter.

justpressingbuttons you are a douchebag. good day sirdouchebag.
I now have the title of "sirdouchebag", thank you :).

I've already stated the flaw that his set up is recognizable, relies on a read, and costs so much resources just to attempt to blow up bad wake ups. His set up is pretty bad, and that's been said a bunch of times. Hell, I can create a quickstand with my character too but it wouldn't be reliable either.

Bye Felicia.