What's new

Breakthrough Green Lantern Cyrax reset on FOS

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Lol I knew about this broski, so did Gross I believe. I'll post an even better way to go into it. Just give me a sec to upload it. Got a lot of tech I'm putting all into one big video, but I'll show ya this one :)

Practical

Swag
Why don't you guys share the tech when you find it? Why wait until someone else finds it and say we know it? I'll never get that.

coolwhip

Noob
I like how instead of a "this tech is great, I had stumbled upon it before and here's some better combos I had thought of" we get " LOL ofc i new dis, here betterer shit so i can proof i new dis".

Just little obversations in everyday TYM life.
Posting tech on TYM is honestly stressful. Even if if it's 100% guaranteed good tech, you still have to deal with the inevitable "this isn't new" nonsense.

I don't mind people posting videos showing their variation of the tech though. That's related and helpful. I just wish they did it in a less douchey way.

That's as lighthearted as I could be about this "discovery," but yeah it is my fault for not posting all vids separately. I guess I'll do that tonight so you can see on my channel. There is a bunch of new GL tech that the tym community is still oblivious about. Gross came up with several things that he has never posted so I'll be posting them to credit him as well.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
That's as lighthearted as I could be about this "discovery," but yeah it is my fault for not posting all vids separately. I guess I'll do that tonight so you can see on my channel. There is a bunch of new GL tech that the tym community is still oblivious about. Gross came up with several things that he has never posted so I'll be posting them to credit him as well.
Bruh if you're gonna post it. Post it all at once tonight. ALL OF IT. So if you did find some stuff you can be the one that says that. Cause technically...there is no proof that you found this one ehhhhhh?

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
Bruh if you're gonna post it. Post it all at once tonight. ALL OF IT. So if you did find some stuff you can be the one that says that. Cause technically...there is no proof that you found this one ehhhhhh?
I agree. Put it all on the table. I don't even use this character. I don't know why the the hell I'm so excited for GL tech.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Lol I knew about this broski, so did Gross I believe. I'll post an even better way to go into it. Just give me a sec to upload it. Got a lot of tech I'm putting all into one big video, but I'll show ya this one :)

Practical

Swag
Cool vids!

Yeah trust me I'm on it coolwhip, I'll be writing notations and posting individual videos in the BnB's and Strategies topic over in the Green Lantern forums. Crimson Panther is gonna have some work to do soon ;) Thanks for tuning in!

IROC

WP IROC
I have no idea why im watching or viewing injustice stuff. But nice either way, i think?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Someone should go ahead and announce in advance that they already know about any future tech that might be released. It would save everyone some time.