What's new

Breakthrough Green Lantern Cyrax reset on FOS

SonicFox5000

The Best.
One of the youngest and well-known competitors in our community, SonixFox is at "tech-finding" once again. This tech pertains to Green Lantern players and it is also stage (corner) specific.

In the video, SonixFox explains the reset and shows it off.

A little treat I found for the Green Lantern players! Enjoy! I'll be looking for more tech!
Note: its a just frame to OTG (off the ground).

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
This is nuts going to mess around with this tomorrow for sure wonder if this would work with the goon squad on metropolis?

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
I know sometimes these things make the interaction properties kind of weird, so I guess it's worth noting that it can't be clashed. So after the laser reset, you can go for F3 B3 for the unclashable.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Yeah, he could have. I saw the laser power up at the end there when he b3'd him through the wall.

More broken tech from Mr. Fox, lol!
It turns out that you can't do it twice. The rule is only 1 laser per combo, so even though it OTGs I'm guessing that the game sees it as the same combo.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Im trying stuff with raven hoping to find something similar. It seems like it has to do with gl bouncing them on the ground twice

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
Only need one grab though...and since i'm in the corner, it's pretty easy to land it.
What? I'm saying that the OTG on Martian grab only happens if it's the first hit. You're better off just going with a follow up combo instead of going for the reset.

Lol I knew about this broski, so did Gross I believe. I'll post an even better way to go into it. Just give me a sec to upload it. Got a lot of tech I'm putting all into one big video, but I'll show ya this one :)

Practical

Swag

Last edited: