What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Ulturas

Noob
I don't think trait bounce works AFTER mb bounce. I think you splat.
Yea I've been trying to land it after the 223 just falls too quickly even without high gravity it's too fast to trait cancel + LM.

With that said though I can get 50% without trait cancel with minigun on the end which is another special I guess so adds more dmg if you wanna use 3 Bars.

JI2, B23 xx BF1 MB, NJ2, B23, DB1 MB, B3, B13 xx BF2 (timing is very tight though but if you can get it at the pinnacle of the fall I think you can hit 51%).

Another Edit: Oa Blast at the end gives the extra 1% that hits 51% without trait cancel.

Ulturas

Noob
Got another 51% one without trait cancel. Timing is insanely tight on this one though >.<.

JI2, B23 xx BF1 MB, NJ2, 123 xx DB1 MB, B3, B13 xx DB1

Edit: might be possible to add 223 xx DB1 onto the end of this I'm getting close but gravity messing it over xD. Nvm it is possible 223 xx DB1 is also 51% sadly can't seem to break 51% atm lol.

Ulturas

Noob

Put this one up for flashiness :p lol if you somehow miraculously pulled off a trait before doing this by god it would be worth using 3 bars lol. Loving Green Lantern though so many possibilities he reminds me of Cage a little.

Ulturas

Noob
Just been trying something can anyone land JI2 after the B3 onto 12 DB1? I've managed to hit the 12 but it's extremely tight timing so I keep whiffing the DB1.

Edit: You can land it but quite tight and only does 51% -_- I swear 51% is the highest you can get or something lol.

Edit 2: If you can connect all punches from 12 and LM it is 52%.

Hey lets post lame combos that are super wasteful all over the internet. You Green Lanterns make me sick ;)

Green Lantern 56% 2 bars

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
NO CHANCE! GO AWAY! :)

ill get it to you as soon as i test it all. I do most of my "work" while I`m at my job. Write it down, and then test it later. Should be tonight!
Sounds like me. I get on here, talk about how bad Black Adam is, theorize ways to make him better, then find out it's still covered by jumping or a d1 :p Repeat. Now I am dreaming about Nightwing lol Damn this game is fun!

@GnG CrimsonPanther

I`m working on a new way to order the combo guide. I`ll pass it to you and see what you think when I`m done tonight. I think the list of bnb`s is stellar, but can be a bit overwhelming to someone looking for the right combo to do. So I`m making kind of a recommendation list.
Awesome!

Yea I've been trying to think of a way to organize it as well. Want this thread to stick around you kno? lol

I welcome whatever help you offer man :)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Thanks for all the hard work guys.
Are you working on anti-air combos?
All I got is d2,f2 LM MB etc.