What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
It should also be said that you should favor combos that end in LM. It leaves you at +frames and untechable knockdown. Try to keep from pushing them to the other side of the stage. That is where GL is weakest.

(source: Tom "buy my book" Brady)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I`m not home yet to try this stuff, but when you say 1 2 IBB, is it just hitting 1 2 into the interact button and it combos?

I`m not home yet to try this stuff, but when you say 1 2 IBB, is it just hitting 1 2 into the interact button and it combos?
Yes. Just like just it was all one string. On stages with smaller background objects to bounce them off the third hit can push them out of the window for the stage bounce.

Ulturas

Noob
Hmm kinda keen to play around with the Oa Blast MB thanks for pointing it out Cashflag.

Small edit: getting 50+% atm with trait trying to see if I can land anything else at the end of this one I'm doing :p.

It should also be said that you should favor combos that end in LM. It leaves you at +frames and untechable knockdown. Try to keep from pushing them to the other side of the stage. That is where GL is weakest.

(source: Tom "buy my book" Brady)
definitely. the ones that end in OR either can keep GL from getting into the corner or an option to push them to full screen to zone.

I'd like to
see this. I feel like I squeezed as much as I could outta the man. I guess you could trait before the jump-in...which wouldn't be viable.

Will you share inputs for now?
thats what i was thinking. only real viable way to get trait in and get the most out of it is after B13. at least so far. they're might be more.

Ulturas

Noob
I'd like to
see this. I feel like I squeezed as much as I could outta the man. I guess you could trait before the jump-in...which wouldn't be viable.

Will you share inputs for now?
I'll do even better then that give you a video, but yea I agree trait before a combo isn't viable sadly try adding another LM to the end of your combo I'm fairly sure you can even add another OB. Mines more just for looks I guess but yea 48% without trait still pretty good.

Inputs:

JI2, B23, xx BF1 MB, NJ2, 223, DB1 MB, B3, B13 xx DB1

Edit: I think after the NJ2 I might be able to land another B23 for a bit more dmg trying it out now. Fixed it ends up being 50% 2 Bars without trait :|.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
I'll do even better then that give you a video, but yea I agree trait before a combo isn't viable sadly try adding another LM to the end of your combo I'm fairly sure you can even add another OB. Mines more just for looks I guess but yea 48% without trait still pretty good.

Inputs:

thanks for the video! Although I do feel like you are missing out on damage. With trait, you can db1 and get a small bounce which you can link another 223 into db1 (mb).

unless I'm wrong?

thanks for the video! Although I do feel like you are missing out on damage. With trait, you can db1 and get a small bounce which you can link another 223 into db1 (mb).

unless I'm wrong?
it is more beneficial at this point to have the B13, Trait, LM where it's at in your combo.
Considering Ulturas' is 48% and yours is 51%
But I'm going to play around with Ulturas' combo and see what can be done.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline

Inputs:

Edit: I think after the NJ2 I might be able to land another B23 for a bit more dmg trying it out now. Fixed it ends up being 50% 2 Bars without trait :|.
Yes, you can def vet away with another LM into 223 LM (mb).

unless I'm wrong?
cause I'm wondering if this notation will be possible considering high gravity towards the end of the combo

JI2, B23, OR MB, NJ2, 223, LM MB, B3, B13, Trait, LM, 223, LM

Actually just writing that it seems to be impossible