What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
From Check's Youtube. I think this is from way ago though GLs damage seems to high or his damage is not scaling here for some reason.

Durango

Enhancer
"B13, Trait, LM, 223, LM
22% Meterless (27% w/ JI2, 33% w/ JI3)"

Or for any of the combos in general, where do you place the JI2 or JI3?

Squizz

Corps Speedster
I have to drop GL, i cant handle having zero answer to being zoned. turbine is useless and db2 rockets arent even used in any combo. Any hope to redeem this character or just move on to Nightwing who has an answer for everyone?

187x

Noob
I have to drop GL, i cant handle having zero answer to being zoned. turbine is useless and db2 rockets arent even used in any combo. Any hope to redeem this character or just move on to Nightwing who has an answer for everyone?
try to make your way in be patient. We all hate his movement, slow as dirt. What zoning characters are you having a hard time with?

Squizz

Corps Speedster
Ares, he has zoning mixups plus teleport at any time. I cant turbine in the air cause it catches GL's feet and i cant trade missiles with him cause he can tele on reaction fairly easy.

187x

Noob
Ares, he has zoning mixups plus teleport at any time. I cant turbine in the air cause it catches GL's feet and i cant trade missiles with him cause he can tele on reaction fairly easy.
I don't have a problem with ares at all. I can make my way in by air rockets mostly and you can trade rockets also and can always mb them. His tele can always be d1'ed, I think GL beats ares or 5-5

Squizz

Corps Speedster
my roommate plays him, my only sparring partner. if i go air rockets he just teles on reaction and full combo punishes. i cant trade rockets or MB standing cause i get hit by his fireballs before i can EX my own, nevermind his anti air/overhead projectile mix up game.

187x

Noob
my roommate plays him, my only sparring partner. if i go air rockets he just teles on reaction and full combo punishes. i cant trade rockets or MB standing cause i get hit by his fireballs before i can EX my own, nevermind his anti air/overhead projectile mix up game.
i think your playing the mu to reckless. Does your Roommate play on XBL? if so what's his tag

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I cant turbine in the air cause it catches GL's feet and i cant trade missiles with him cause he can tele on reaction fairly easy.
Don't do those things.

Only throw a standing missile if you read he's going to throw an axe or sword (if he gets hit while the traits are traveling they disappear).

Ares gets destroyed by GL in his optimal range. Abuse Lift checks because Ares can't punish.

Get a life lead then turtle up. Once you have one Ares has to come to you which is practically suicide.

harass with air rockets. bait teleports and punish with combo of choice.

Ares' only wake up is teleport so when you knock him down don't go straight for a meaty. Pause briefly to see if he teleports and punish again.