What's new

General/Other Green Arrow's Alt Costume to be Voiced by Stephen Amell from CW's "Arrow"

Haha, me and Dinozords were just recently talking about how cool it would be if Stephen voiced the skin. We were going to make a video about it.

I even called the the whole "[BRUCE WAYNE], YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY" thing.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
We already have one example of one having an "altered sound treatment" - Deathstroke without his helmet obviously sounds a bit different. I wouldn't be surprised if Dictator Supes had a few different lines or something.

And, of course, Raven is definitely a candidate for a character to have an altered sound treatment.
I was referring more to keeping the same voice actor, but you are right about those alterations.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
This means we could start getting true Alts with different voices and, maybe even, different skins.
yup, seems like we can have characters who dont make the game in with alt skins/voices im praying Red Hood makes it in as a skin at least and Kyle or John as GL

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Nice there's so many characters this could work for Terra Strong could do good Raven, Phil LaMarr could do a John Stewart, Stephen Amell is godlike so thats the alt I alway be using if I get a code or however that works