What's new

General/Other Green Arrow's Alt Costume to be Voiced by Stephen Amell from CW's "Arrow"

If you've watched the show Arrow on CW, which is pretty darn good, the actor who plays the vigilante Green Arrow and playboy billionaire Oliver Queen, will be voicing Green Arrow's alt DLC "Arrow" costume and acting out his persona from the hit television show "Arrow" for Injustice: Gods Among Us. You can unlock the exclusive DLC "Arrow" skin by being one of the first 5,000 members to Vote, for the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Arena, at injustice.dccomics.com

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Stephen-Amell-Arrow-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-1062738.aspx

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
This means we could start getting true Alts with different voices and, maybe even, different skins.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm not going to lie, this costume is the greatest part of this game in my opinion, and it just got better. My life is complete. My soul can finally move on when I die, like KTsmith.

Now that is a great twist on alt costumes. Will all the alts do this ? I'm not like ravens auto tuned mannish thing.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I would think that the secondary story costumes would keep the voices the same.
We already have one example of one having an "altered sound treatment" - Deathstroke without his helmet obviously sounds a bit different. I wouldn't be surprised if Dictator Supes had a few different lines or something.

And, of course, Raven is definitely a candidate for a character to have an altered sound treatment.