What's new

Great Balls of Spam!

Sequel

Boob Titbot
LOL @ that kid saying I was dodging him. He keeps creating alt accounts on here just to e-stalk me. I'm flattered.

Also I though the videos and stuff were funny but the disclaimer is wht killed me lol, thats like making a video about killing babies and puting it on a soon to be mothers forum but u put a disclaimer on it so it was ok, lol but whtever hope everyone stays free
Not even close. What you're saying is that I am justifying it by slapping a disclaimer on it but that's not what a disclaimer even means. When a Movie Studio puts up a disclaimer saying: The views expressed by the following individuals do not represent the beliefs of Warner Bros... they are NOT saying it's OKAY. So if the individual says they hate jews, Warner Bros. cannot be sued/blamed for placing that content on a disc.

What I am saying here is that my performance you see in these videos do not reflect legitimate Kano players and these tactics would not work offline against competent players.

Re-read the disclaimer before you go down a path you won't be able to backpedal out of. I know you like to defend your little Kano but you're grasping for straws here. I mean...killing babies...really now? Really?

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
I was joking man lol calm down it was a joke, it's just if you're not a Kano player at least I think so then you like to post a lot of stuff here, but it was a joke man lol I was kidding

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, well I've noticed if you play online and want easy wins. Go with Kano spamming balls, lol gotta love safeness. It really is a braindead game but ehh, whatever. Fortunately Kano isn't THAT popular I've noticed

PSN

Noob
Eh, it's still fun from time to time. If nothing more, it got me interested in the competitive fighting game community and opened many doors for me, so that's never bad.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
this is the internet. there is no such thing as sarcasm. sense of humor is based completely off of puns and clever image embeds.

HA. Your comments on the humor of the internet were themselves humorous. Kudos, sir.

Also, I fail to see how the whole game is braindead.

Mgt2

Noob
"Yawn" I have to say tho great troll thread. congrats to all the haters.

oh and for a couple of you guys.

a lot of idiots in this forum :kano:

Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is. Some guy uses some hard to punish move online over and over against terrible players. What's the big deal? Any decent player could have beaten that Raiden with the FP button, no specials and the block button.

Mgt2

Noob
Sorry, I don't understand what the problem is. Some guy uses some hard to punish move online over and over against terrible players. What's the big deal? Any decent player could have beaten that Raiden with the FP button, no specials and the block button.
OP is trolling. rest of users are trolling nothing else. Please do not pay mind. It is clear as water that they want Kano players to bite the bait. It is a horrible thread and should be remove.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
C'mon man, I play Kano and I don't find this offensive anymore. You can go online with Raiden, JC, NW and Reptile and get similar results. Hell, I think JC is more broken than Kano, atm due to his flipkick and infinite X-ray.

I get bored and go online and just abuse shadow flip and his infinite. Because hey, I don't think any of us are actually taking this game seriously anymore until we see if this patch fixes anything. You think the up ball makes people mad? People get infuriated when you take their entire bar with JC's infinite.

And yes, there are people online who actually play Kano by abusing his up ball like this, Sequel just did it as a parody.

cyke_out

Noob
And yes, there are people online who actually play Kano by abusing his up ball like this, Sequel just did it as a parody.
This is true, just last night me and my friend, who is a scorpion scrub, was doing some 2 player tag matches, we run into a guy who after getting OCV'ed by my kano immedeantly switches to Kano and does up-ball spam, he still lost, but he sent a message saying anyone can be cheap and use Kano. even though I only did Up-ball as an anti-air or a combo ender, none of my up-balls were blocked

but it was extremely annyoing to fight against and I hate seeing my character used like it. i am done until the patch, or at least done with using Kano.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This is true, just last night me and my friend, who is a scorpion scrub, was doing some 2 player tag matches, we run into a guy who after getting OCV'ed by my kano immedeantly switches to Kano and does up-ball spam, he still lost, but he sent a message saying anyone can be cheap and use Kano. even though I only did Up-ball as an anti-air or a combo ender, none of my up-balls were blocked

but it was extremely annyoing to fight against and I hate seeing my character used like it. i am done until the patch, or at least done with using Kano.
Yep, just gotta branch out and play some other characters for the time being. What else can ya do?

Sequel

Boob Titbot
OP is trolling. rest of users are trolling nothing else. Please do not pay mind. It is clear as water that they want Kano players to bite the bait. It is a horrible thread and should be remove.
I want to see how a real Kano plays.

Add me on PSN so we can get some games in.

Hello, I'm an e-stalker and complete whack job. I've gotten banned in the past and continue to make accounts just to throw my two cents in where it doesn't belong and of course stalk my dreamy, godlike of a player, Sequel.

cyke_out

Noob
This vids reminds of the zangrief troll vids from SF4, where a player just jumped around using Zangief head butt which did insane amount of stun for almost constant dizzies. Does that shit work off-line vs good players? Hell no. But it is freaking hilarious how bad online players keep falling for the same shit repeatedly. It wasn't an insult to Zangrief, and no one that mains the character took it seriously.

and finally, who the fuck cares how "easy" a character is to play. Bad players are bad players, even with one button instant specials and brand dead combo's they aren't going to be able to do anything vs a good players. Kano is not hard to execute, he requires no complex stance weaving, or facny inputs. And as of right now, he requires little risk/reward evaluation since up-ball and knifes are relatviely safe. So if he's not hard to control, and not hard to play, well, I'd classify that as pretty braindead and auto-pilot.

fortunately, the risk/reward aspect of his up-ball is getting fixed, which will make players have to evaluate his options and make proper reads and take calculated risks. Also, fortunately, his ease to control, is not going anwhere, cuz frankly, I prefer character like this. There's a reason I don't use Akira in VF5 or a mishama in Tekken. If you call my character easy to use, I say thank, sir, may i have another?

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Funny how you mention how braindead Kano is when Kung Lao is even more broke. Insanely safe and fast pokes which can lead to 30-40's NP, and a spin that is just as spammable as upball.
Also didn't you just previously dodge a Kano on PSN? Speaking of bad kids, ha you are a walking contradiction.
Hello Kaziglubey. My little e-stalker. How many accounts have you made since we banned you now...it must be up to at least 14.

Send me a postcard.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
luther said:
Thats ok boy, just don't let it happen again.
Wtf is your problem?

Stop making accounts. I can easily ban IP's and email addresses.

Stop being an ass, please.