What's new

Great Balls of Spam!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Haha yeah... I hardly even know fatalities in this game to be honest. I'm used to tournament play where we just move onto the next match asap.
I genuinely only think the Saltalities are worth knowing. JC's trophy, Sheeva's clap, Shang's joker, Quan Chi's leg and Ermac's stomp. Of course, I wouldn't use these in actual local games or online with players I respect but they're fun to piss people off online.

Makes me wish I was on 360 for that very reason, nobody buys a mic for PS3. It's disappointing!

lmao

but forreal, just dashing and grabbing can beat it, maybe not online though

still needs that nerf

that corner 2 hit 20% is hilarious, never did it and i main kano xD

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Can't wait for this to be gone and for the netkode to be fixed so we don't have to hear about the new Kano, atleast WNF proved if you try to do this you will lose

Sequel said:
He'll go from braindead to just useless after the patch. So yeah, you won't have to hear about him ever again because there's characters with better options. Enjoy.

I love your avatar btw. That's exactly how I picture a braindead Kano kiddy to look like.
nah, not really, kano is the man

especially if they tweak his combos :)

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Truthfully the Kanos I have seen on streams (That aren't spamming) never really truly master his combos or even know his mix=up game though the video of that foreign tournament on the front page had a very good Kano that placed 2nd but I dont think I saw him use the f.3b.2 mix up alot

So let me get this straight sequel. You dodged me last night like a little bitch scared of the boogey man and had better stuff to do then play a video game on friday or saturday and yet what did you do? You pick up Kano and simply rinse and repeat everything I said about him that got everyone on this forum crying like they were on their period.
Another peg in the totem pole of why TYM is full of losers who suck at the game.
Stay scared and free sequel, hope we don't meet in a tourny cause im gonna troll your ass out so hard youll be spinning.
damn, at least to be fair, i was fightin him 2day. Fuckin lag was annoying though

Truthfully the Kanos I have seen on streams (That aren't spamming) never really truly master his combos or even know his mix=up game though the video of that foreign tournament on the front page had a very good Kano that placed 2nd but I dont think I saw him use the f.3b.2 mix up alot
the reason why alot of us that main kano dont use it as much is because it has a slow start up and is punishable

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
This is the guys first post so I think his trolling us and also I though the videos and stuff were funny but the disclaimer is wht killed me lol, thats like making a video about killing babies and puting it on a soon to be mothers forum but u put a disclaimer on it so it was ok, lol but whtever hope everyone stays free

This is the guys first post so I think his trolling us and also I though the videos and stuff were funny but the disclaimer is wht killed me lol, thats like making a video about killing babies and puting it on a soon to be mothers forum but u put a disclaimer on it so it was ok, lol but whtever hope everyone stays free
i guess so :/

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
the reason why alot of us that main kano dont use it as much is because it has a slow start up and is punishable
Is it really hmmmm... the thing is its hard to do the choke on reaction to the block to make it safe-ish I guess I just got to train a little more

Is it really hmmmm... the thing is its hard to do the choke on reaction to the block to make it safe-ish I guess I just got to train a little more
thats also another thing too, that safe choke is something that is vital to not getting punished

guess it takes time to react

lobo

woof.
maybe i'm crazy but i can't see where this helps me deal with kano shenanigans. i believe his up-ball is always punishable by a throw. bonus points if you do back throw, because 97/100 kanos online will do upball on block into upball again. online frame traps are pro as shit. back throw will force them to close the break window if they do this nonsense and give you some free damage. sadly, even this is hard to time. if the connection isn't pristine, give it up and get used to mashing d1 after that damn ball. i don't like nerfing, but i sure hope they buff my characters to make this easier for me to punish!

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
but i sure hope they buff my characters to make this easier for me to punish!
I think it's easier if they just nerf the up ball lol....,but someone said that in the patch if hit on block it's the same as pre-hotfix and if it whiffs it's like it is now which I think that is a perfect fix because you can't just spam it and be safe plus Kano get a spacing tool out of it but that could also make it a really really good AA so idk but sounds like the best solution to me so far