What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scorpions teleport has this new feature. While the animation plays you can hold down and you cancel the hit of the teleport. Its like making a safe jump. If you do this then he looses all of his stamina meter, so yeah its intentional.
Last question
Does he at least able to attack or move immediately the second he touches the ground without draw back or recovery frames? In the earliest builds he would hold up a bit on the ground.

chores

bad at things
Scorpions teleport has this new feature. While the animation plays you can hold down and you cancel the hit of the teleport. Its like making a safe jump. If you do this then he looses all of his stamina meter, so yeah its intentional.
wow you can empty teleport? can you tell pretty early (or at all) into the tele animation that is going to be empty/regular? basically is it reactable for the opponent?

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
I have heard from sources that have played the game that this version of sub zero is much ore aggressive(better normals,ground control, Ice clone toss is plus on block) is any of that true?

Repulsar

Noob
-What are the start ups on his parries?
normal parry is 5 frames startup and ex version is 2 frames
-How long does Ice aura last?
about 10secs
-How fast are his overhead options?
b2 is his overhead and its 16 frames startup and -12 on block
-What's the range/speed of his back and forward dashes?
his forward dash is about 3 characters of screen space and his back one is about 2 characters of screen space. Also when you do a backdash you loose half of your stamina meter so you can do 2 backdashes max.
-Can he can he Ice clone out of most strings safely?
I believe so yeah
-Is there a location I can meet you so that you can have my babies?
lol dude :)

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Cryo gives him an overhead but reactable hammer he can ex to get a combo out of. The hammer and ex iceball are what allow you to combo after f24.
that may be true, but with ice clone being plus on block and absorbing projectiles I can see how it is the better variation. lol but its all hear say so meh haha

Status
Not open for further replies.