What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Ice burst is 22 frames startup and 14 frames the ex version. Also the ex version pops the opponent but he travels far away so i cant find any follow ups after it. ill try to find more stuff though.
Block adv? Also you can probably get an ice ball, slide,or run for a combo perhaps?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Would you mind posting the full frame data on Kenshi's spirit push? (check in his Balanced variation cause I can't remember if it's a universal move or not)

Repulsar

Noob
Does he have any good hit-confirmable strings that can be special canceled? Whats the start-up/cancel advantage on them if they provide that frame data?
His f4,2 the f1,2 and the f3,3 are all hit confirmable and can be canceled out for specials. The f3,3 string is holy shit awesome because is a 3 hit combo that hits mid,low,mid and covers a lot of screen space. Let me check on frames and ill report back.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm not sure if its a glitch, but i've seen Scorpion tele cancel draining his full stamina meterr, can you go through all subs special moves and see if there any that drains the stamina meter? because if its a glitch i'm sure that will be adressed launch day.

What's the frame data on that swinging arm overhead move?

Are any of the strings you mentioned mid-hitting on the first hit?

How negative is Slide on block?

His f4,2 the f1,2 and the f3,3 are all hit confirmable and can be canceled out for specials. The f3,3 string is holy shit awesome because is a 3 hit combo that hits mid,low,mid and covers a lot of screen space. Let me check on frames and ill report back.
I don't know what it looks like and I've already fallen in love with F3,3.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm not sure if its a glitch, but i've seen Scorpion tele cancel draining his full stamina meterr, can you go through all subs special moves and see if there any that drains the stamina meter? because if its a glitch i'm sure that will be adressed launch day.
I can see this being intentional to be honest. If it happens even when you don't cancel the tele then yeah obviously that should be fixed.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
His Ice aura makes him immune to chip damage, if you do the ex version then he has damage reduction. Damage reduction on a standing 4 move is from 7% down to 4.6%

Also the startup frames of the aura are 0
This is something that I was interested in hearing about. Unbreakable Sub-Zero sounds like a very fun character to play.

Thank you~!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Best poke i believe is his f4 and his d4. The f4 reminds me of Ken's forward kick in SF4 in the sense that he kicks forward and also covers some space towards the opponent.

f4 is 11 frames startup, +1 on hit, -2 on block
d4 is 8 startup, -5 on block and +17 on hit
Sweet! thank you.

What's his fastest normal though? They said Liu Kang has a 5 frame jab, just curious where sub is at.

Repulsar

Noob
Scorpions teleport has this new feature. While the animation plays you can hold down and you cancel the hit of the teleport. Its like making a safe jump. If you do this then he looses all of his stamina meter, so yeah its intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.