What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Somebody asked already but let me ask again - @Qwark28 Kenshi normals frame data. And if you can - SC frame data in all variations. Also whatever more you can. :>

Can you post Takeda's normal frame data? Also, what is the frame data on hit and block are for his whip spin? Can you post Hit and Block data on D4.

For Sonya, can you post her D4 Hit and Block Data? Also, do you have hit and block data for the drone shots if that data is in there and easy to determine.

Are there possibly additional Military Stance options that weren't covered in the Sonya demo? I believe we only saw an overhead, low and cartwheel option. Can the Cartwheel be EX'ed from Military Stance?

Thanks for everything you're doing @Qwark28 and @Repulsar!

SGX

Mortal
Sorry if this has been asked, but can you give some info on the throw break system? Most importantly, can you break throws while blocking

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Somebody asked already but let me ask again - @Qwark28 Kenshi normals frame data. And if you can - SC frame data in all variations. Also whatever more you can. :>
S1 10
D1 8 -3
D2 7
D3 10 -1
D4 12 -1

SCharge -14
EX -6
OH Slash -9 same EX

Can you post Takeda's normal frame data? Also, what is the frame data on hit and block are for his whip spin? Can you post Hit and Block data on D4.

For Sonya, can you post her D4 Hit and Block Data? Also, do you have hit and block data for the drone shots if that data is in there and easy to determine.

Are there possibly additional Military Stance options that weren't covered in the Sonya demo? I believe we only saw an overhead, low and cartwheel option. Can the Cartwheel be EX'ed from Military Stance?

Thanks for everything you're doing @Qwark28 and @Repulsar!
S1 6
D1 7 -3
D2 8
D3 6 -3
D4 9 -4

Didn't see the video myself.

MS Startup 0 recovery 10

Grab 8f -30
At ease 0 -3
Rising kick 7f -21
Double kick 21 -17

Garrote parry 5f, ex 3f

Airstrike 10f +5 block

@Qwark28 I don't know if this has been asked,but can you cancel into clone toss from a string?

I could see that being pretty good in the corner.
Yes, it's also +2.

TheJaquio

Kombatant
I'm curious how that team battle works. From what I gather, it's just a bunch of separate 1v1 that get tallied. If you end up not being able to at the very least spectate your friends' matches, then it will be a huge bust for me.

Hidroclorid

"There is no knowledge, there is no VICTORY"
Thanks for the Liu's frame data...but can we have an opinion of yours about his gameplay??^^

@Qwark28 Can you post Sonya and Takeda's hit data on both of their D4?

For Sonya, is there information for the Cartwheel option out of Military Stance? Can it be EX'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.